TG3010 BE AWARE / CUT LEVEL 3
A lightweight X-Dura PU palm dipped glove with Cut Level B protection. Features a generous cuff length for secure fit. An ideal choice for most general handling tasks in dry conditions.
- Product Code: TG3010
- Glove Name: Classic 3
- EN 388:2003: 4 3 4 3
- EN 388:2016: 3 X 4 3 B
- Sizes: 6 – 11
- Lengths: 220 – 270mm
- Liner: Nylon/HPPE/Glass
- Coating: X-Dura PU
- Close fitting and very comfortable
- Excellent dexterity, highly tactile
- Durable PU coating
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Warehousing and Logistics
Safety In Colours – The TraffiGlove System
We invented the original colour-coded traffic light system which shows you the cut protection level of your work gloves at a glance. Our innovative and proven hand protection system is reducing hand accidents. As well as saving costs across a range of industries around the world.
Our flagship innovation and also one that has been imitated by manufacturers around the world, is the invention of the colour coded TraffiGlove traffic light system. Developed after listening to customers in many industries that asked for a simple, common sense approach to raising safety awareness. Therefore, we applied the principle of low, medium and higher to our gloves and arrived at the RED, AMBER, GREEN TraffiGlove system. The system that has improved the safety for over 100,000 glove wearers around the world.
If your industry involves a significant amount of manual handling, a mandatory glove policy is your first line of defence against hand injuries. TraffiGlove provides practical help to customers wishing to implement a glove policy. This includes:
- Identifying the appropriate TraffiGloves for each task from our extensive range
- Running on-site trials with a choice of gloves to engage the attention of the employees
- Providing promotional materials to display in communal areas
- Delivering presentations and toolbox training on hand protection to drive the safety message home
TraffiGlove’s extensive range of cut resistant gloves comply with EN388.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.