Item Code: N/A
FLAME-CHEM spectrophotometers are fully integrated UV-Visible and Visible-NIR systems for measuring absorbance and transmission of liquid samples in cuvettes. FLAME-CHEM is a great option for teaching labs and research facilities where users seek the performance and flexibility advantages of Flame series spectrometers in a compact, small footprint instrument.
Each FLAME-CHEM system comprises a preconfigured Flame spectrometer, a direct-attach light source and a cuvette holder for 1 cm pathlength cuvettes – all in a single package. UV-Vis (200-850 nm) and VisNIR (350-1000 nm) models are available.
FLAME-CHEM systems are flexible: the light source-cuvette holder can be removed; spectrometer entrance slits can be switched out; and discrete sampling devices used in place of the direct-attach accessories. Consult an Applications Scientist for details.
- Fully integrated systems – each setup comprises a Flame spectrometer, light source and cuvette holder
- UV-Vis and Vis-NIR models – wavelength range options of 200-850 nm (FLAME-CHEM-UV-VIS) and 350-1000 nm (FLAME-CHEM-VIS-NIR)
- Compact setups – small footprint instruments save bench space, simplify operation
- Spectral range: 200-850 nm (UV-Vis); 350-1000 nm (Vis-NIR)
- Entrance slit: 25 µm
- Optical resolution: 1.5 nm (FWHM)
- SNR: 250:1
- Dynamic range: 1300:1 (single acquisition)
- Integration time: 1 ms-65 seconds
- Light source: Deuterium-tungsten halogen (UV-Vis); Tungsten halogen w/violet LED (Vis-NIR)
- Cuvette holder: Accepts 1 cm pathlength cuvettes
Welcome to Ocean Insight
Ocean Optics is evolving. As Ocean Insight, we bring application-specific expertise, services, and solutions to define and solve important challenges across multiple industries and disciplines.
Ocean Insight reflects our evolution from one of many suppliers of spectroscopy products to a singular provider of Applied Spectral Knowledge. Our purpose is to help customers define pressing challenges and deliver answers that promote a safer, cleaner, healthier future.
Ocean Optics invented the miniature spectrometer, pioneering the concept of bringing the measurement to the sample.
Now, your changing needs have inspired us to embrace new ways of innovating, collaborating and problem-solving.
At Ocean Insight, we bring application-specific expertise, services, and solutions to define and solve important challenges across multiple industries and disciplines.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.