TG5180 SAFE TO GO / CUT LEVEL 5
A Cohesion Neoprene palm coated glove with an aramid based liner engineered with a comfortable and flexible design. Flame retardant and offers protection against heat and arc flash, and is suitable for use in a number of high risk environments.
- Product Code: TG5180
- Glove Name: Arc Glove
- EN 388:2003: 3 5 4 3
- EN 388:2016: 3 X 4 3 D
- Sizes: 6-11
- Lengths: 270-280mm
- Liner: Aramid
- Coating: Cohesion Arc
- Arc Flash rating of 8.6 cal/cm2
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent oil, grease, glue and chemical resistance
- Dexterity, touch and elasticity similar to Natural Rubber
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Risk of oil and chemical contamination
- General metalwork and fabrication
- Waste and Recycling
The TraffiSafe System was developed after listening to our customers across many industries, who were asking for a simple and common sense approach to raising safety awareness. Our simple, visual and memorable system is proven to increase safety awareness and reduce hand accidents making it much easier for you to maintain your compliance wIth safety regulations.
TraffiGlove’s extensive range of cut resistant gloves comply with EN388.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.