Style Number: RF290
100% Non-Metallic, with protective toecap and midsole, Silt is highly robust and developed with specialist durability materials including FORCE10® Components, an Activ-Step® PU footbed and 5mm Neoprene upper.
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- 5mm Neoprene Upper with enhanced thermal properties
- Size: UK 3-13 (inc 6.5 and 10.5)
- Solid Nitrile Rubber Outsole
- Activ-Step® enhanced comfort footbed
- Reflective piping for increased visibility of the wearer
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI HRO SRC
- UK Size 8 Weight: 1678G
Rock Fall UK’s management team travels the globe researching new components and identifying new materials that can be used to enhance the life of safety footwear and further protect the wearer in the harshest conditions. From footwear developed using R-Ten Abrasion resistant thread to Activ-Step Anti-Fatigue Footbeds – Rock Fall UK are constantly bringing innovations to the safety footwear market.
The Rock Fall range of Safety Footwear is the best quality collection of styles available. Unrivalled durability and comfort.
The range features everything from Coldstore boots to Foundry boots, Electronics boots to Offshore boots. Working with the best we deliver the most innovative Safety Footwear available on the market.
We partner directly with the world’s leading component manufacturers to develop next level products.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.