SHOWA DURACoil 576
Foamed nitrile over ¾ dipped nitrile coating, over engineered DURACoil liner reinforced with HPPE.
- Increased cut resistance performance due to engineered DURACoil wrapping technology
- Foamed nitrile coating protects the hand from oils and abrasions while remaining breathable
- Maximum comfort when performing delicate tasks due to soft and flexible HPPE properties combined with high multifilament wrapping technique
- High level of flexibility and dexterity due to advanced grip technology
- Liquid-proof to end of coated area
- Optimal grip performance in wet & oily conditions
- Ergonomically designed to replicates the natural curves for enhanced dexterity and longer use
- Cost-efficient gloves that can be laundered and re-used
- Multifilament polyester wrapping DURACoil liner reinforced with HPPE
- EN 388:2016 Cut Level C
- ANSI/ISEA 105-16: A3
- Nitrile, 3/4 coated, with an extra foamed nitrile finish on palm
- 13-gauge liner
- Unique SHOWA ergonomic shape that replicates the natural curve of the human hand
- Seamless knit
- High abrasion resistance level 4
Every day at SHOWA we continue to innovate to provide each wearer with a product that meets expectations. This autonomy, impervious to competitor methods and concepts, is based on constantly surpassing what has been done before, ensuring that everyone enjoys comfort and optimum safety.
SHOWA and their founding philosophy and vision
Mr. Tanaka founded SHOWA in 1954. He embedded key elements in his founding philosophy and vision:
“Corporate strength is gained with our respect for harmony and by taking responsibility for our actions. Also by focusing on being the best person we can possibly be within our individual capabilities.
“Each member of the SHOWA family must have integrity and the empowerment to build trusting relationships within our company and, equally important, with our customers.”
This business philosophy inspires mutually prosperous connections with our customers.
Technology brings quality and innovation
Today, SHOWA is renowned for both quality and innovation. Our technology has forever changed our industry, what our hands are capable of, as well as the impact we make on our environment.
We have achieved this by utilising the latest resources in technology. We understand PPE standards, and guarantee our customers nothing less than the highest level of quality hand protection. This belief is one of the reasons that SHOWA’s products are well-known, respected and worn by millions of people around the world.
We pioneer the quality, performance and protection to give ordinary hands extraordinary abilities.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.