3/4 nitrile coating over cotton jersey liner.
- A flexible glove that absorbs perspiration to increase comfort
- Material provides a good mechanical resistance
- Nitrile protects the hand from oils and abrasion while retaining good touch
- Prevents oil and dirt penetration dripping through
- Great freedom of movement for the wrist
- Increased safety in poor lighting conditions
- No latex allergy risks
- 3/4 coating
- Knit cuff, turned and sewn
- Standard finish
- Without special treatment
- Cut and sewn
Mr. Tanaka, the founder of SHOWA in 1954, embedded the following key elements in his founding philosophy and vision:
“Corporate strength is gained with our respect for harmony, by taking responsibility for our actions and by focusing on being the best person we can possibly be within our individual capabilities.
Each member of the SHOWA family must have integrity and the empowerment to build trusting relationships within our company and, equally important, with our customers.”
This business philosophy, when diligently practised, inspires mutually prosperous connections with our customers.
Today, SHOWA is renowned for both quality and innovation. Our technology has forever changed our industry, what our hands are capable of and the impact we make on our environment. We have achieved this by utilising the latest resources in technology, understanding PPE standards, and assuring our customers that we will not settle for anything less than the highest level of quality hand protection, every time. This foundational belief is one of the major reasons that SHOWA’s products are well-known, respected and worn by millions of people around the world. We pioneer the quality, performance and protection to give ordinary hands extraordinary abilities.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.