Foam nitrile palm coating over spandex liner reinforced with stainless steel and aramid.
Surprisingly soft and flexible glove engineered with stainless steel & aramid to withstand the highest level of cuts & lacerations
- Exceptional performance against cuts & lacerations due to superior blend of aramid & stainless steel – EN 388 level F and ANSI level A7
- Foam nitrile coating protects palm & fingers from abrasions, snags & punctures, while offering optimum grip in both dry & oily applications
- Plated-knit liner avoids scratchy fibres touching the skin, ensuring a comfortable glove for long lasting wear
- Excellent dexterity thanks to flexible properties of spandex
- Lightweight, breathable liner with open back design reduces sweat and keeps hands dry
- Ergonomically designed to replicate the hand’s natural curves
- Launderable for re-use, leads to less waste and cost efficiency
- 13 gauge plated-knit spandex liner with aramid & stainless steel
- Foamed flat dipped coating with sponge finish for good grip
- EN 388:2016: Cut Level F
- ANSI/ISEA 105-16: Level A7 (minimum 4000g)
- Contact Heat level 2
- Lightweight, flexible liner with elastic knitted wrist
- Seamless knit & breathable open back design
Every day at SHOWA we continue to innovate to provide each wearer with a product that meets expectations. This autonomy, impervious to competitor methods and concepts, is based on constantly surpassing what has been done before, ensuring that everyone enjoys comfort and optimum safety.
SHOWA and their founding philosophy and vision
Mr. Tanaka founded SHOWA in 1954. He embedded key elements in his founding philosophy and vision:
“Corporate strength is gained with our respect for harmony and by taking responsibility for our actions. Also by focusing on being the best person we can possibly be within our individual capabilities.
“Each member of the SHOWA family must have integrity and the empowerment to build trusting relationships within our company and, equally important, with our customers.”
This business philosophy inspires mutually prosperous connections with our customers.
Technology brings quality and innovation
Today, SHOWA is renowned for both quality and innovation. Our technology has forever changed our industry, what our hands are capable of, as well as the impact we make on our environment.
We have achieved this by utilising the latest resources in technology. We understand PPE standards, and guarantee our customers nothing less than the highest level of quality hand protection. This belief is one of the reasons that SHOWA’s products are well-known, respected and worn by millions of people around the world.
We pioneer the quality, performance and protection to give ordinary hands extraordinary abilities.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.