Seat for VOLT® harnesses
Seat for VOLT and VOLT LT harnesses for more comfort in suspension
Seat for VOLT harnesses installs in the two side slots of the harness for increased comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Wide seat for working comfortably during suspension
- Comes with two RING OPEN connectors that install in the side slots of the VOLT harnesses to distribute the load between the waistbelt and seat
- Can be used with a spreader bar to create a central attachment point
- Stows easily in the upper position when not in use
- Side equipment loops allow easy organization of work tools
- Certification(s): CE EN 358 (with VOLT harnesses)
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, aluminum
- Weight: 1045 g
In 1970, the first “Fernand Petzl” brand products were produced in a workshop in Saint-Nazaire-Les-Eymes, Isère, France. Since then, the Petzl company, established in 1975, has grown into an international enterprise, all the while preserving its personal feel and the passion that drove Fernand Petzl.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.