Lakeland Protects People. It’s what we do. Our products are used every day in a wide variety of industries as well as applications throughout the world. Used to ensure workers stay safe from harm by hazards including chemicals, flames and heat.
The company now manufactures a range of protection for body, hands and arms against chemical, flame and heat in a variety of disposable and woven fabrics.
All key product manufacturing is done in-house through Lakeland’s global network of manufacturing facilities. With none being undertaken through contractors, so Lakeland maintains full control of design, production and quality. Lakeland is committed to ensuring all products continue to meet or exceed the latest international and also regional product standards. The network of regional sales divisions staffed by highly knowledgeable experts in the field, now covers five continents. Consequently Lakeland increasingly works with many of the world leading distributors of safety clothing and equipment.
With a global reach Lakeland Industries is fast becoming the world’s leading protective clothing manufacturers and the company’s high commitment to quality as the number one factor – quality of design, product, production and service – is one explanation why workers all over the world are increasingly turning to Lakeland for their choice of protective clothing.
Type 3 & 4 chemical protection with superior Secondary FR properties and basic Primary FR protection and featuring a high level chemical barrier against a wide range of hazardous chemicals.
• Pyrolon® CBFR base fabric with chemical barrier film laminate. Certified to EN 14605 Type 3 & 4.
• Certified to Secondary FR Workwear Standard EN 14116 (Index 3).
• Certified to Primary FR Workwear Standard EN 11612 (A1 C1)
• Soft and flexible yet tough fabric for comfort strength and durability
• Stitched and taped seams for full protection
• Double storm flap front fastening with hook & loop seal to allow easier re-use