Style Number: RF800
A revolutionary Safety boot. PowerMax was developed in conjunction with a major power company and has been tested to International Electrical Hazard Standards. It’s also 100% Non-Metallic and fully waterproof.
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- FORCE10® components including scuff cap and outsole used for incredible durability
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex® Moisture-Tech membrane tested for 100 hours
- R-TEN™ Stitching resistant to limestone and concrete
- Certified to European, American, Australian and New Zealand standards
- Intended as Secondary Protective Equipment, for use in addition to other Electrical Hazard Protection Equipment
- Size: UK 5-13 (inc 6.5 and 10.5)
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH PR + AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC
- UK Size 8 Weight: 1158G
Rock Fall UK’s management team travels the globe researching new components and identifying new materials that can be used to enhance the life of safety footwear and further protect the wearer in the harshest conditions. From footwear developed using R-Ten Abrasion resistant thread to Activ-Step Anti-Fatigue Footbeds – Rock Fall UK are constantly bringing innovations to the safety footwear market.
The Rock Fall range of Safety Footwear is the best quality collection of styles available. Unrivalled durability and comfort.
The range features everything from Coldstore boots to Foundry boots, Electronics boots to Offshore boots. Working with the best we deliver the most innovative Safety Footwear available on the market.
We partner directly with the world’s leading component manufacturers to develop next level products.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.