NEWTON international version
Fall arrest harness
The NEWTON fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Easy to use:
– color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
– sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
– shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– two equipment loops
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Founder Fernand Petzl’s passion was for caving. Expertise in this began to grow with the design and crafting of solutions for ascending, descending, belaying and moving about in the dark. In 1970, the first “Fernand Petzl” brand products were produced in a workshop in Saint-Nazaire-Les-Eymes, Isère, France. Since then, the company that established in 1975, has grown into an international enterprise. All the while preserving its personal feel and the passion that drove Fernand.
The mission is to create innovative tools and services allowing progress, position and protection in vertical environments.
Each Petzl product is designed to meet a precise need found in the real world. Our product development process favours simple, ergonomic and reliable solutions in order to introduce innovative products that reflect the evolution of activities. Vertical products include:
Harnesses, Helmets, Lanyards and energy absorbers. Mobile fall arresters, Connectors, Descenders, Rope clamps, Pulleys, Anchors, Ropes, Packs and accessories Kits.
Petzl headlamps have been in constant evolution for over 30 years. New technologies have allowed Petzl to invent and design headlamps that are ever more powerful, more lightweight, and more adapted to the needs of professionals. Lighting products include:
High performance headlamps, Compact durable headlamps, Ultra-compact headlamps, ATEX / HAZLOC headlamps.
Access the inaccessible.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.