Long Pathlength Gas Cells | FTIR Gas Testing
Better value long pathlength gas cell | AtmosTM
The AtmosTM series of fixed long pathlength gas cells represent the ultimate in premium FTIR sampling accessories for measuring the infrared spectra of gases and vapours. Designed for use with gases at a wide range of temperatures and pressures, they are the ideal choice for the analyst who demands superior performance characteristics, and high standard specifications.
AtmosTM gas cells are suitable for operation in all modern FTIR spectrometers. Cells are available as standard with a metal body for operation at ambient temperatures and pressures ranging from vacuum to 125psi.
Key applications include emissions testing, greenhouse gases, volatiles and toxic combustion gases.
Leading products include:
- Quest ATR spectrometer accessory
- Pearl FTIR transmission spectrometer accessory
- Autotouch automatic hydraulic press
- Manual hydraulic press
- Mini-Press handheld hydraulic press
- Golden Gate ATR spectrometer accessory (heated, supercritical fluid, low temperature and more options available)
- Wire Grid Polarizers
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.