Lakeland Cool Vest®
Cool Vest® is designed to be worn underneath any chemical suit to keep the wearer cool and comfortable in warm environments.
The Cool Vest® can be worn with any chemical suit in order to enhance the bodies own ability to remove heat by absorbing heat energy directly from the body. The result can be improved moral, increased work rates and higher productivity.
- Uses phase change material pouches to maintain a cooling temperature of 14oC for up to 3 hours*
- Four pouches are inserted into pockets inside the vest; two in the back and two in the front.
- Pouches gradually absorb heat from the body so the wearer stays cool, resulting in improved work rates and productivity.
- Phase-change pouches are easily ‘charged’ by placing in a refrigerator, in cool water or simply in a cool area overnight.
- Cool Vest® fabric is 100% 180gsm cotton with pockets made in 100gsm polyester mesh.
- Available in two sizes : S-L and XL-XXL
- Available as a single vest with one set of cooling phase-change pouches.
- Sets of cooling pouches available separately so that one set can be charged whilst one is used to allow continuous working.
* Subject to work type, ambient temperature and environment
Lakeland Protects People. It’s what we do. Our products are used every day in a wide variety of industries as well as applications throughout the world. Used to ensure workers stay safe from harm by hazards including chemicals, flames and heat.
Lakeland Industries Inc was founded over 30 years ago as the first manufacturer of nonwoven disposable coveralls.
The company now manufactures a range of protection for body, hands and arms against chemical, flame and heat in a variety of disposable and woven fabrics.
All key product manufacturing is done in-house through Lakeland’s global network of manufacturing facilities. With none being undertaken through contractors, so Lakeland maintains full control of design, production and quality. Lakeland is committed to ensuring all products continue to meet or exceed the latest international and also regional product standards. The network of regional sales divisions staffed by highly knowledgeable experts in the field, now covers five continents. Consequently Lakeland increasingly works with many of the world leading distributors of safety clothing and equipment.
With a global reach Lakeland Industries is fast becoming the world’s leading protective clothing manufacturers and the company’s high commitment to quality as the number one factor – quality of design, product, production and service – is one explanation why workers all over the world are increasingly turning to Lakeland for their choice of protective clothing.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.