Lakeland ChemMax 1EB Coverall
ChemMax 1 fabric is more robust than MicroMax NS fabric so is more suitable for demanding and strenuous applications – or those where the pathogen hazard is very high.
In fact this garment was specifically developed in conjunction with the UK government Department of International Development and was used extensively as part of the Ebola relief effort in Sierra Leone in 2015-16 (“EB” denotes Ebola).
Featuring a single zip flap with sealable tape, ChemMax 1 EB is tested to achieve Type 4 with the standard zip flap and Type 3 with additional taping to the flap.
• Very lightweight, soft and flexible fabric.
• Coverall with elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles, single zip and storm flap and thumb loops
• Low noise level – improved comfort and safety.
• Stitched and taped seams.
• Very cost effective Type 3 & 4 chemical protection.
• Infectious Agent Barrier – passes at highest classes in all four EN 14126 bio-hazard tests (This version of ChemMax 1 was used extensively by UK Government health workers in 2015 West African Ebola Crisis).
• Added thumb loops.
• Use for Type 4 liquid spray protection – or add additional tape to the zip flap for Type 3 protection. Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability
Lakeland Protects People. It’s what we do. Our products are used every day in a wide variety of industries as well as applications throughout the world. Used to ensure workers stay safe from harm by hazards including chemicals, flames and heat.
Lakeland Industries Inc was founded over 30 years ago as the first manufacturer of nonwoven disposable coveralls.
The company now manufactures a range of protection for body, hands and arms against chemical, flame and heat in a variety of disposable and woven fabrics.
All key product manufacturing is done in-house through Lakeland’s global network of manufacturing facilities. With none being undertaken through contractors, so Lakeland maintains full control of design, production and quality. Lakeland is committed to ensuring all products continue to meet or exceed the latest international and also regional product standards. The network of regional sales divisions staffed by highly knowledgeable experts in the field, now covers five continents. Consequently Lakeland increasingly works with many of the world leading distributors of safety clothing and equipment.
With a global reach Lakeland Industries is fast becoming the world’s leading protective clothing manufacturers and the company’s high commitment to quality as the number one factor – quality of design, product, production and service – is one explanation why workers all over the world are increasingly turning to Lakeland for their choice of protective clothing.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.