Global player with a brand heritage of 130 years, Bollé Safety is the world leader in PPE eye protection. Bollé Safety offers a wide range of innovative eye protections adapted to each market segment, focusing increasingly on eco-design. The brand equips 20 million workers over 100 countries with products that improve their performance and well-being, whenever there are vision risks, even in the most extreme environments. Bollé Safety is also a reference in the prescription protection market and offers co-branding and customization services. Since 2021, it has accelerated its CSR approach covering the measurement of its impacts, product, and packaging innovations as well as internal commitments.
Design at the service of protection, HUSTLER is the ideal model for outdoor offshore activities.
- Flexible and wrap-around frame
- Non-slip bridge
- TIPGRIP non-slip temples
- Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
Risks relating to radiations – UV Protection
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code “C” indicates good color recognition by the holder.
Solar radiations risks
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens colour: depends on the lens technology.
- Frame marking must include the CE symbol.
Mechanical risk – Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Continuous work – Worn permanently.
- Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it offers unbeatable comfort by filtering glare and reflections. Ideal for the maritime environment. Filter 99.99% of UVA/UVB. The polarizing filter contains perfectly aligned crystals, which block horizontally polarized light. Acting like a Venetian blind, it eliminates dazzle and only lets “useful” light pass through. Polarized lenses offer incomparable comfort on water, and also for outdoor activities, driving and around town.
- The flash lens reflects heat. Ideal for outside use in full sunshine. It can be combined with the polarized coating.
- The non-slip TIPGRIP technology ensures a better fit thanks to its dualmaterial design and innovative shape, improving temple comfort and hold.
- Designed for a perfect fit of the frame on the face.
Would you like to know more?
Our team can help you with any product information, quotes, or any general questions you may have about the product.