EX-TEC® HS 680 / 660 / 650 / 610
Combination measuring devices for gas supply with integrated ethane detector
Products from the EX-TEC HS® family combine ergonomics with cutting edge technology. Thanks to its innovative design this range offers the user the right instrument for each different application. All appliances from the EX-TEC® HS family meet the requirements of DVGW Code of Practice 465-4 (German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water).
- Operated by jog dial, function keys and menu navigation
- Large matrix display with backlight
- Power supplied from four replaceable AA-size rechargeable batteries or primary batteries • Rapid charging in four hours
- Can also be charged without docking station
- PC communication via USB
- Explosion protection: TÜV 07 ATEX 553353 X, II2G Ex d e ib IIB T4 Gb,
IIC when used with the TG8 carrying bag
- Measuring function: BVS 09 ATEX G 001 X, PFG 08 G 002 X (measuring function EX-TEC HS® 680, 650 only)
- Selective infrared sensors for hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide
- Fast and highly-sensitive semiconductor sensor
- Three optional electrochemical sensors for oxygen and toxic gases
- Gas type setting: methane (standard), propane and butane (optional)
- Optional: ethane analysis to distinguish natural gas/swamp gas without any other accessories
With our market leading products to locate leaks in water and gas distribution networks we are a leading supplier to the gas and water supply industry. Our core business is the development, production and global distribution of electronic measuring instruments for locating, measuring and warning of both gas and water leaks.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.