Baseline® 9100 GC
Fully integrated gas chromatograph with GC software and remote access capabilities. Continuously monitor single or multiple gas components in a wide range of applications — ambient air networks, indoor air quality, toxic gases in the workplace, environmental source monitoring, fenceline (perimeter) monitoring, and more. Every application is factory configured before delivery making installation and set-up that much easier.
- Integrated GC software – No need for external computer
- 2 USB ports for mouse, keyboard or flash drive
- Touchscreen display
- Display options include:
- Chromatogram concentrations
- Historical data diagnostics
- Sequencing and methods
- Automatic and remote calibration
- Continuous unattended operation
- Multipoint sampling options
- LAN connection
- Multiple analog output options
- User definable alarm relay options
- Internal software stores multiple analytical methods
Established in 1969, MOCON’s industrial analyzer division, manufactures, sells, installs, and services the complete line of Baseline® environmental gas analyzers and photoionization (PID) sensors for toxic workplace gas and indoor air quality monitoring, environmental source monitoring and ambient air networks. We offer measurement solutions for total volatile organic carbons (VOCs), EtO, acrylonitrile, naphthalene, diacetyl, formaldehyde, BTEX, total hydrocarbons, methane / non-methane, as well as many others. Also, available is the Baseline® VOC-TRAQ II, a hand-held toxic gas monitor with data logger, as well as a complete line of Baseline® piD-TECH® photoionization detectors and sensors.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.