The AquaLogger is a rugged data logger designed for short – medium periods of unmanned monitoring. It features a large 15,000 data set memory, houses a pressure sensor for barometric pressure measurement and it is powered by Lithium batteries. There are 2 versions available, depending on the Aquaprobe you are using.
- Rugged construction for a solid deployment
- Houses an air pressure sensor for pressure compensation
- Large memory to capture 15,000 full data sets, including calibration data
- Uses lithium batteries to provide battery life of 6-12 months (Dependent upon logging and events set)
- Supplied with the easy to use LoggerLink PC application for logger set up
- Features programmable event triggers to increase logging under certain conditions
- Feature the all metal AquaConn connectors
- Download data via USB into AquaLink
What Aquaread Do
Aquaread manufacture a wide range of precise, scientific water testing equipment that is designed for intuitive operation. Specialising in multi parameter water testing equipment and highly precise water level and temperature loggers. The water testing instruments are suitable for testing groundwater, surface water and waste water. They are also made from rugged materials to withstand harsh environmental conditions and all types of water.
The range now includes multiple water quality monitoring packages for both portable and permanent applications. As well as water level loggers – both absolute and vented and now including a conductivity variant. All of our products are 100% designed and manufactured in house.
All of our products are 100% designed and manufactured in house. Our range now includes multiple water quality monitoring packages for both portable and permanent applications, water level loggers both absolute and vented and now including a conductivity variant. All of our products are 100% designed and manufactured in house.
Aquaread work actively in the surface water, ground water and waste water sectors globally. This year, Aquaread will be demonstrating a low flow sampling set up using our most popular probe the AP2000 which houses 13 parameters in a 42mm body.
Aquaread is now in its tenth year and has grown rapidly in the UK and globally.
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.