AQMesh Air Quality Monitoring System
AQMesh is a small-sensor air quality monitor (pod) for measuring indoor and outdoor air quality, offering near real-time localised air quality information and data analysis.
AQMesh pods measure key pollutants in ambient air using the best small sensor technology combined with data processing derived from extensive global comparisons with reference data. The product combines a robust hardware platform with wireless power options, GPRS communication, cloud-based data processing and secure online access. AQMesh pods are manufactured in the UK to an exceptionally high quality based on many years’ experience of developing environmental monitoring equipment for harsh environments and challenging international standards.
AQMesh Air Quality Monitor
- Measures gases NO, NO2, NOx, O3, CO, SO2 and H2S using the latest generation of electrochemical sensors
- Optional CO2 monitoring with a NDIR sensor
- Measures particulates PM1, PM2.5, PM10 and TPC with a light-scattering optical particle counter
- Measures relative humidity, pod temperature, atmospheric pressure and noise
- Optional meteorological sensor for wind speed and direction measurement
- Various power options, including battery and bespoke solar pack
- Wireless communications
- Secure online data access
- Extensively proven performance and in the field accuracy against reference equipment
- Global supply and support
The design offers a robust and easy-to-use air quality monitoring system that can deliver localised real-time readings, improving the scope and accuracy of gathering air quality data. This is to support initiatives of reducing air pollution and its risk to human health.
Its small size and wireless connectivity allows for flexibility of installing almost anywhere to monitor local air pollution in the exact locations of interest. Which complements the data from larger nearby reference stations. Data access is via a secure online login and is not publicly available.
In addition to monitoring a variety of gases and particulate matter in one compact unit, it can also simultaneously monitor relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, pod temperature and noise.
AQMesh is in use across the globe
Used in a variety of indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring applications, including:
- Smart city networks
- Traffic management and pollution mitigation studies
- Health and safety
- School exposure and modelling
Subscribe to our newsletter now and stay up-to-date with new products collections, the latest and exclusive offers.