Hughes Safety Showers
Serious about safety.
About Hughes Safety Showers
Whatever industry you’re in, there’s nothing more important than keeping your workforce safe – that’s where we come in. Hughes design and manufacture emergency safety showers, eye/face wash units and decontamination equipment to provide you with a safer working environment, greater protection against serious injury and peace of mind that you are compliant with crucial safety standards.
Established in 1968, Hughes Safety Showers offer the complete package, from manufacturing to installation and servicing for all environments and climates.
- Eye Washes
- An extensive range for indoor use, and outdoor models designed specifically for hot or cold climates. In locations where a fixed installation is unsuitable the self-contained and portable units offer an ideal solution.
- Indoor Safety Showers
- Suitable for a range of applications, including laboratory specific models. From simple wall or ceiling mounted drench showers through to floor standing units complete with eye wash and body spray.
- Outdoor Safety Showers
- Models to suit the challenges of varying climates and locations. Tank fed and plumbed-in options for both hot and cold environments.
- Mobile Safety Showers
- For flexibility of location, and in areas where a fixed installation is unsuitable, mobile units are a useful supplement to permanent plumbed-in equipment. Also available for short- or long-term hire.
- PPE Decontamination Showers
- Protect the health and safety of employees doffing PPE and prolong the lifetime of this costly equipment with these specially designed showers.
- Portable Decontamination Showers
- In emergency response situations fast deployment of decontamination equipment is a priority, this selection of products is suitable for first responders, mass emergency decontamination or for training purposes.