- Forchette dress glove style pattern makes this style the most form fitting and dexterous in our winter glove lineup
- Rugged and hard-working; replaces leather drivers/ropers/fitters
- Synthetic polyurethane performs better in cold, wet conditions; fast-drying
- Polyurethane 4 mm padded palm liner provides a barrier to wind and water
- Nylon neoprene knuckle panel enables stretch and comfort
- Elastic backs for snug fit
I am going to order more. The gloves have lived up to their name. Warm hands are happy hands in the winter. – Stephen H., Safety Committee Chairman, Cosumnes Power Plant, Ethos Energy
- Assortment of specially selected and positioned Thinsulate™ materials to provide exceptional warmth while maintaining mobility
- Knitwrist turtleneck cuff extension helps lock in warmth
- Goat-grain leather is treated with Oilbloc™ for unbeatable oil resistance
- Waterstop™ treated leather for excellent water, oil, and stain-repellent properties
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Driver style slips on easily and has elastic backs for snug fit
Thinsulate™ is a registered trademark of 3M.
“When I asked the guys that are trialing your Endura®winter goat-grain glove, the response was very positive… “These gloves are really warm and comfortable. It’s like putting your hand in a cloud” -James H., Safety Professional, Industrial & Manufacturing
This new addition to our Clutch Gear® line features impact protection, dense, thermo-plastic foam rubber patches at the back of the hand to protect only in the places where impact occurs, so glove stays fully flexible. PVC Sure Grip® palm patches offer durable, cushioned grip in just the right places. A Kevlar® thumb patch extends the life of the glove in the highest wear area. This winter version has a 40 gram fleece-lining and 2-inch Neoprene cuffs. It also features special waterproof Enprotex® lining for stay-dry comfort. Great styling and comfort.
“When people ask me, I don’t hesitate. I tell them I use Superior Glove. I tell them, they’re a good company and they have a product that really works.” – Christopher, Health and Safety Engineering Specialist
- Blended Kevlar®/Steel knit for excellent cut protection
- Warm and dry for jobs involving cold, wintry or wet conditions
- PVC palm coat provides an excellent grip, wet or dry
- Acrylic fleece lining is soft and warm
- Touchscreen compatible
“They are incredibly comfortable to wear, very warm, and provide great protection from both the elements and injuries. They have excellent grip in wet conditions. Touchscreen capability: excellent! They worked very well with the iPad I tested and I was even able to use my tiny iPhone with them. The grip was just right and sliding across the screen was seamless.” – Kevin B., Technologist (Forest Feedstocks)
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.