Speedglas Welding Helmet 100, with auto-darkening welding filter, variable shade 8-12.
- Variable dark shade 8-12 (100V).
- Head suspension with smooth ratchet for precise tightening
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
- Three sensitivity levels.
- Head suspension with smooth ratchet for precise tightening.
- Compatible with most 3M™ Disposable Welding Particulate Respirators.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet duct system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using our many additional accessories to just the right coverage for your head, neck, and shoulders.
- With the right type of filter, the Adflo respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases – all in one system
- The slim profile and ergonomic design makes it even more lightweight and easier to go into tight welding spaces .
- Includes a consumable starter kit
3M™ Speedglas™ Heavy Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 without welding filter, with 3M™Adflo™ High Altitude Powered Air Respirator. Includes carry bag and a consumable starter kit.
A perfectly balanced safety helmet for welders. The Speedglas™ ProTop welding shield, a combination of safety helmet, welding shield and auto-darkening filter, is especially designed for welders working in areas with overhead hazards, such as cranes, protruding beams and moving machinery.
The key to the Speedglas™ ProTop system is the exclusive pivot mechanism that connects the welding shield to the safety helmet. Traditional welding safety helmets create a heavy forward centre-of gravity when the shield is raised; as a result, the user feels off-balance, and the leveraged weight puts additional strain on neck muscles.
- Welding shield with auto-darkening filter and safety helmet
- Various options of welding filters: fixed or variable shade, large or normal viewing area
- CO2 reduction and SideWindows option
- Heat reflecting silver front
The exclusive proprietary, “breathable” welding shield. The first time a welder puts on a Speedglas™ 9000 welding shield with SideWindows you can see his startled reaction. The welder suddenly realizes he can still see around him. Previously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles, other workers) are now visible through the two, shade 5 side filters. Welders can quickly and safely move around their work areas. Shields stay in the safe, down position more often, providing that much more protection from harmful UV/IR radiation.
The Speedglas™ 9000 welding shield series also features four aerodynamic exhaust vents to remove exhaled air without letting in welding fumes. For welders who keep their shield in the down position for prolonged periods of time, the build-up of carbon dioxide (CO2) behind the shield is greatly reduced compared to traditional shield designs. Users feel more energetic and clear-headed all day long. The 9000’s breathability allowed the shield to be designed for a close-to-the face-fit, for optimum vision and reduced neck strain. And the shield’s narrow width makes it ideal for welding in tight spots.
The highly-affordable 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Welding Filter has excellent optical quality, reliable light-to-dark switching, and can be used with most arc welding processes, such as stick (MMA), MIG/MAG, and many TIG applications.
The easy-to-use 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 welding shield is the ideal ‘first’ auto-darkening shield for users who weld infrequently but can benefit from the ability to always see clearly with their welding protection in place. In addition to the black shield there are 12 graphic shields available – all with specific identity.
Also available is the 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Series hard hat option for mandatory head protection areas.
- Aces High
- Boneyard Skull
- Ice Hot Skull
- Jewel Skull
- Raging Skull
- Razor Dragon Skull
- Steel Eyes
- Steel Rose
- Trojan Warrior
- Wild ‘n’ Pink
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series Welding Shields are available either with ADF in a fixed position or with the ADF in a flip up visor which can be lifted to leave a clear visor.
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100FX Series Welding Shield features a flip-up combination of an auto-darkening welding shield and a protective visor. Not only is the viewing area of the shield larger than on previous models – 17 x 10cm – the geometry of the shield has also been redesigned to increase peripheral vision.
More Coverage: We’ve made the shield deeper and wider providing greater coverage of the ears, neck and sides of the head.
More Comfort: Professional Welders marvel at the stability and balance of the shield as a result of its lower pivot point. The new head suspension also better cradles your head, giving a secure fit without the need to tighten the headband as much as you would on a conventional shield.
More Control: Welders will be pleased to see all of the filter options: Increased versatility, greater optical control…and high levels of user satisfaction.
The extra large Speedglas 9100XX Filter is 30% larger than any other Speedglas filter!
The Speedglas SL welding shield is made from strong, lightweight material with excellent protection. Unlike other materials that can absorb moisture and become heavy, the Speedglas SL shield is non-absorbent, so it retains its performance in high humidity.
Using new liquid crystal designs and manufacturing techniques, we are able to make the Speedglas SL auto darkening welding filter much lighter than other models but with the same outstanding optical quality and switching performance.
At 360 grams, our lightest shield yet!