Titrimetric tests can be used to determine the concentration of a substance in a sample solution. After the sample is treated with an indicator, a standard titrant is added until a color change indicates a completed reaction. OMEGA® offers four separate types of titration methods, allowing a choice of precision and convenience
The PHB-550R is a microprocessor-based pH/mV/temp benchtop meter with splashproof housing. Via an RS232 interface, the user can upload data to a PC.
The CDH-5020 Series, PHH-5000 Series, and TDH-5031 are easy to use. The units feature a telescoping electrode which extends to 80 mm. The kits are supplied with a carrying case, battery, calibration solution, and complete instructions. The ORP-5041 does not come with screw driver and calibration solution. No adjustment potentiometer on the ORP-5041.
The pH and conductivity tester PHH-7200, pH tester PHH-7011 and conductivity tester CDH-7021 are easy to use and feature replaceable sensors. The PHH-7200 can measure pH or conductivity and will automatically recognise which sensor is installed. Each kit comes in a convenient carrying case with buffer or standard solutions for easy calibration.
The CDH45 is designed for low-concentration salinity measurement. Applications include water monitoring, seawater-prepared food solutions, breeding ponds, aquariums, and holding tanks.
Quick and Easy-to-Run with No Setup Time Completely Portable for Field Use. Minimum Technical Know-How Required Since No Sample Mixing or Reagent Mixing is Required
Free Chlorine Water Check
The latest product in a line of continuous product innovations, the Free Chlorine Water Check offers the user an extremely comprehensive testing system. Currently under US EPA evaluation, the test offers a range of 0.05 to 10 PPM (mg/L) with no monochloramine interference. With accurate and reproducible results in under 1 minute, the Free Chlorine Water Check (Models: WTS-481026 and WTS-481126) is sure to revolutionize Free Chlorine testing as you know it.
These water quality tests are the sensitive and safe alternative to wet chemical free chlorine tests. A mechanical reader is not required, even for the 0.05 PPM or mg/L sensitivity. The unique indicator is reactive only to free Chlorine; therefore, no interference to monochloramines occurs. Accurate results are achieved in under 1 minute. Products are available with ranges from 0.05 to 750 PPM (mg/L). Most test strip products are available in two different packages; individual packets with a detailed color chart card or in bottles labeled with a color chart. No mater which option you choose, all products offer the same high level of quality and reliability.
Most products are available in bottles of 50 strips or 30 individual foil packets with a detailed color chart card. Total Chlorine test strips offer both versatility and sensitivity without compromising accuracy. Ranging from 0.05 to 80 PPM (mg/L), Total Chlorine strips use patented technology to make your testing easier. With results being achieved in under 1 minute, Total Chlorine test strips save you time and money.
Specialty Combination Strips
Testing multiple parameters in water takes time and money. With these combination test strips you can reduce testing time and expenses. Testing for free and total chlorine on the same strip, the WTS-480655, offers accuracy and reliability. If more parameters are required, the 4-in-1 water check tests for total chlorine, pH, total hardness and total alkalinity. The 5-in-1 strips test for pH, total alkalinity, total hardness, free chlorine and total chlorine, all on one strip!
Peroxide and Iodine Check Strips
With the usage of alternative oxidizers becoming more predominate, you need a quick, reliable and economical test. Offering sensitivities from 0.05 to 30,000 PPM (mg/L), Peroxide Check answers demanding testing needs. Iodine has been used for many years as a sanitizing agent. Measurement concerns have necessitated the need for an accurate, economical way to check Iodine levels. Iodine Check offers the user a wide range of sensitivity, 0.02 to 300 PPM (mg.L), while still remaining accurate and affordable. Manufactured under exacting conditions, all of these products provide accurate results ideal for the food, medical, industrial, and potable water industries.
pH and Total Alkalinity
pH is a natural part of water chemistry. pH Check test strips are designed to offer highly accurate results with minimal cost. For a more comprehensive test try the combination pH/total Alkalinity test strips.
Iron and Copper Test Strips
Whether you are testing for Iron or Copper on surfaces or in water, OMEGA has a solution for you. Iron and Copper tests make short work of an otherwise frustrating project. Requiring no mechanical reader or extra reagents, Iron test is an extremely accurate and sensitive test for measuring from 0.02 to 5.0 PPM (mg/L) in water. Designed to complement the Iron test product, Copper test strips report results from 0.5 to 10.0 PPM (mg/L) without the need for a mechanical reader or hazardous reagents to mix.
Calcium is found in water naturally from leaching. A typical sign of high calcium is scale that can build up in your bathtub. Accurate calcium measurement is very important to prolong the life of appliances and plumbing. The Total Hardness test strip provides accurate and reliable measurement without sacrificing time and money. This product produces accurate results in only one second!
Nitrate Nitrogen and Nitrite Nitrogen
Nitrate Nitrogen and Nitrite Nitrogen can be very harmful in water. Side effects range from a lack of energy all the way to severe illness and, sometimes, death. Quickly and accurately determining the presence and levels of Nitrates and Nitrites in your water can save more than time and money. Nitrate/Nitrite Nitrogen test strips offer the user more than accurate, cost-effective results. The precise measuring tools offer the user peace-of-mind and safety. Ideal for the potable water industry, food industry, medical industry and educational classes. Nitrate/Nitrite Nitrogen test strips offer a sensitivity of 0 to 50 PPM (mg/L) for Nitrates, and 0.15 to 10 PPM (mg/L) for Nitrite Nitrogen. With a large, easy to read color chart and an economical price, Nitrate/Nitrite Nitrogen test strips are a must for any scientific tool kit
Pocket-sized, digital conductivity meter offers a variety of measuring ranges in one model. Ideal for quick field checks of water-based solutions, the CDH-7X combines the measuring sensor and meter in one compact, pocket-size package. It measures ranges of 0 to 199 µS/cm, 0.0 to 1.99 mS/cm, 0.0 to 19.9 mS/cm, 0 to 199 ppm, 0.0 to 1.99 ppt and 0.0 to 19.9 ppt, with ATC 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F).
- Conductivity Range: 0 to 199 µS/cm, .0 to 1.99 mS/cm, 0.0 to 19.9 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0 to 199 ppm, .0 to 1.99 ppt, 0.0 to 19.9 ppt
- Resolution: 1 µS/cm or ppm, .01 mS/cm or ppt, .1 mS/cm or ppt
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale (±4 µS/cm or ppm, ±.04 mS/cm or ppt, ±.4 mS/cm or ppt)
- Electrodes: 550 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F), Automatic Temperature Compensation uses a precision temperature sensor with 2% per °C temperature coefficient; readings are referenced to 25°C (77°F)
- Display: 2 1 /2 -digit LCD, 12.7 mm (0.5″) high
- Battery: three 1.55 V (included)
- Battery Life: 50 hours continuous
- Dimensions: 152 H x 43 W x 23 D mm (6 x 1.7 x 0.9″)
- Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
The POCKET PAL Series of handheld instruments are rapidly becoming an industry favorite for field and laboratory applications. The electrodes are designed for easy field replacement and can be quickly calibrated with easy access twopoint calibration potentiometers. Digital display, chemical resistant ABS plastic housings and probes that fold-away for protection make the POCKET PAL series ideal for portability and reliability.
The low cost PHH-81A is ideally suited for general pH measurements in field, plant, production line or laboratory environments. The PHH-81A features manual temperature compensation and a standard BNC connector allowing for use with a wide variety of laboratory and industrial pH electrodes.
For versatility in the field or the laboratory, the PHH-60BMS/TDS and PHH80BMS/TDS feature the ability to make pH, conductivity and total dissolved solids measurements in one handheld instrument. The PHH-60B measures pH from 0 to 14 and conductivity from 0 to 19,990 µmhos or ppm, and the PHH-80B extends the conductivity measuring range to 199,900 µmhos or ppm. Recessed switches control all functions, and an easy access panel contains adjustments for pH calibration and slope, zero and span for conductivity. Features include automatic temperature compensation (ATC), detachable electrodes and integral benchtop stand.
The PHH-82B is a dual-function instrument that measures pH and ORP (oxidationreduction potential). It is ideal for measurements of ORPs that are pH dependent. Applications include swimming pool maintenance, drinking water disinfection, chrome reduction and cyanide destruction of electroplating. Features include detachable electrodes and integral benchtop stand.
PHH-60BMS/TDS and PHH-80BMS/TDS
- pH Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH Temperature
- Compensation: Automatic 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Accuracy: ±2% of span
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- PHH-60BMS: 0 to 19,990 µmhos
- PHH-60BTDS: 0 to 19,990 ppm
- PHH-80BMS: 0 to 199,900 µmhos
- PHH-80BTDS: 0 to 199,900 ppm
- PHH-60BMS/TDS: 10 µmhos/ppm
- PHH-80BMS/TDS: Range 0 to 2000 1 µmhos/ppm; 0 to 20,000 10 µmhos/ 0 to 200,000, 100 µmhos
- Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Connector: BNC
- Temperature Compensation: Manual 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F)
- Range: 0 to 14 pH, ±1000 mV ORP
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH; ±15 mV ORP
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; 1 mV
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Automatic 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Power: 9V battery (included)
- Dimensions: 158.8 L x 31.8 D x 57.2 mm H (6.25 x 1.25 x 2.25″)
- Weight: 241 g (8.5 oz)
OMEGA’s HHWT-11 is a handheld photometer designed for direct read testing water for free and total chlorine. The HHWT-11 has been designed to offer the user a more “green” and cost-effective alternative to testing. Instead of using a 10 ml water sample, it uses a 4 ml water sample, which uses up to 60% less chemical per test.
The easy to use dip strip method delivers the reagents to the sample safely and takes the guesswork out of water testing. The HHWT-11 also features a transmission mode which allows users to develop custom conversion charts using general tablet and power methods.
- Measurement Method: Photometric
- Light Source: Light emitting diode (LED)
- Wavelength: 525 nm
- Memory: 20 tests per menu; 140 total
- Programmed Tests: Bromine (DPD-1), Chlorine Dioxide (DPD-1), Free Chlorine (DPD-1), Total Chlorine (DPD-3 and DPD-4), High Range Free Chlorine, Low Range Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, and Peracetic Acid (DPD-4)
- Transmission Range: 100 to 0.00%T
- Photometric Precision: ±0.1/0.01%T
- Automatic Range Selection: Displays 0.01 or 0.1 resolution automatically
- Display: 3-digit customized LCD with annunciators
- Cell Pathlength: 20 mm (0.78″)
- Sample Required: 4 ml (0.13 oz)
- Reagent System: Utilizes strip reagent delivery system
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Power Supply: 4 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery Life: >2000 tests with alkaline batteries
- Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC): Emitted Interference–EN 61326; immunity to interference–EN 61326
- Waterproof Rating: NEMA 4X (IP67)
- Weight: 140 g (5 oz)
- Dimensions: 5 W x 3.5 D x 16.5 cm H (2 x 1.4 x 6.4″)
- Government Compliance: CE and USEPA compliance for free/total chlorine