This a portable high performance low cost OMEGAETTE® Multimeter. Its specification range includes different models: while the HHM93 model is a multimiter/transistor test, the HHM97 and the HHM97EL models also feature a bargraph. A backlit display is also included in the HHM97EL model. All items provide accurate resistance and capacitance measurement.
Combination milliamp simulator and meter has numerous pre-programmed operating modes making this a versatile and time-saving instrument. It has user-programmable setups backed up with non-volatile memory for repeated special tests. Both the simulation and measurement modes operate with external loop power supplies or with an internal 24 V power source. The CL28MA can be programmed with either mA or percent-of-scale data. When operating, the unit can toggle between mA or percent modes with the touch of one button. Instead of fuses, the CL28MA is protected with PTC resistors. These devices automatically reset when a fault condition is corrected. Protection is provided between any combination of terminations in the input and output connectors.
The HHM-MG300 combines a 1000V insulation tester with a fullfeatured true RMS multimeter in a single, compact instrument. The HHM-MG300 wireless frequency (914 MHz) is suitable for use in US, Canada and Mexico. It is an ideal instrument that can be used in testing insulation of electric machines, measure the insulation resistance of transformer windings, cables, electronic equipments, electric facilities, and more.
Omega’s range of carrying cases offers all styles for any of your needs. Aluminium, hard plastic, rugged cases with foam, soft leather with belt loop, holster style, shoulder strap, belt clip and many others. These small cases are ideal for handheld instrument protection.
The HH200A is programmable for thermocouple types J, K, T, R, N, E, S and OS36 (infrared) measurement thermocouples and is °F/°C switchable, with 0.1° resolution up to 1000° and 1° resolution above 1000° (autoranging). This thermometer also measures temperature in degrees Kelvin.
The OM-CP-ETR101A-KIT comes assembled and includes a data logger, temperature sensor (thermocouple Type K), waterproof NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure suitable for outdoor use, USB interface cable, and software. Setup is fast and easy.
The OM-CP-ETR101A-KIT is suitable for a wide range of outdoor applications including profiling the exhaust gas temperature of tractor trailers, buses and trucks. Simply mount the enclosure containing the data logger to the vehicle and insert the included type K thermocouple probe into the vehicle exhaust pipe using a compression fitting. The data logger can then record a complete exhaust gas temperature profile that can be used in the selection of the correct diesel particulate filter (DPF) for the vehicle.
Using the included software, the logger is programmed to record for a set period. Data is stored in the data logger, and is downloadable at any time via a pc or laptop computer.
The storage medium is non-volatile solid state memory, providing maximum data security even if the battery becomes discharged. Its small size allows it to fit almost anywhere. Data retrieval is simple. Plug it into an available USB port and the easy to use Windows® software does the rest. The software converts your PC into a real time strip chart recorder. Data can be printed in tabular format and can also be exported to a text or Microsoft Excel® file.
Temperature Range: -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.18°F)
Calibrated Accuracy: ±0.25°C (±0.45°F)
Thermocouple Types: K**
Temperature Range: -270 to 1070°C (-454 to 1958°F)
Accuracy: ±2.0°C (24 AWG wire)
Thermocouple Connection: Female subminiature (SMP) connector
Cold Junction Compensation: Automatic based on internal channel
Max Thermocouple Resistance: 100 Ω
Reading Rate: 1 reading every second to 1 every 24 hours
Memory: 500,000 readings (software configurable memory wrap);
250,000 readings in multiple start/stop mode or trigger setting mode
Wrap Around: Yes
- Immediate start
- Delay start up to 18 months
- Multiple pushbutton start/stop
Multiple Start/Stop Mode: Start and stop the device multiple times without having to download data or communicate with a PC
Multiple Start/Stop Mode Activation:
- To Start the Device: Press and hold the pushbutton for 5 seconds, the green LED will flash during this time. The device has started logging.
- To Stop the Device: Press and hold the pushbutton for 5 seconds, the red LED will flash during this time. The device has stopped logging.
Real Time Recording: The device may be used with PC to monitor and record data in real-time
Alarm: Programmable high and low limits; alarm is activated when temperature reaches or exceeds set limits
- Alarm Delay: A cumulative alarm delay may be set in which the device will activate that alarm (via LED) only when the device has recorded a user specified time duration of data
Trigger Settings: High and low limits may be set for the thermocouple channel. Once data meets or exceeds sets limits, the device will record to memory. Bi-level start and stop triggers can also be programmed. Users can specify the number or readings to take after the device triggers.
- Green LED Blinks: 10 second rate to indicate logging 15 second rate to indicate delay start mode
- Red LED Blinks: 10 second rate to indicate low battery and/or full memory 1 second rate to indicate an alarm condition
Password Protection: An optional password may be programmed into the device to restrict access to configuration options. Data may be read out without the password.
Battery Type: 3.6V lithium battery (included); user replaceable
Battery Life: 10 years typical at a 15 minute reading rate
Data Format: Date and time stamped °C, °F, K, °R; µV, mV, V
Time Accuracy: ±1 minute/month (at 20ºC, stand alone data logging)
Computer Interface: USB (interface cable required); 115,200 baud
Software: XP SP3/Vista/7 and 8 (32 and 64-bit)
Operating Environment: -20 to 80ºC (-4 to 176°F), 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Data Logger: 36 H x 56 W x 16 mm D (1.4 x 2.2 x 0.6″)
- Waterbox: 87 H x 73 W x 27 mm D (3.5 x 2.9 x 1.1″)
- Thermocouple Wire: 24 gauge, 762 mm (30″)
- Thermocouple Probe: 153 L x 3.2 mm dia. (6 x 1?8″)
- Complete Kit: 425 g (15 oz)
- Waterproof Enclosure, Data Logger and Thermocouple: 283 g (10 oz)
**Use of stanless steel braided thermocouple may allow water to wick in through the cable and cause damage to the data logger
The OMEGA® CL3001 calibrator is an accurate fullfeatured temperature, DC and pressure calibrator intended for R&D, manufacturing and calibration lab applications. The units simple design and ease of operation allow users to quickly familiarize themselves with its operations and features. Time saving functions like the ability to save, recall and automatically cycle through setpoints for each output range, the ability to enter user definable RTD curves, and a complete remote interface are several key features offered by the CL3001.
The CL3001 includes an isolated measurement channel consisting of two voltage ranges: 10V and 100V DC, milliAmp range 0 to 52 mA, milliAmp range. The isolated measurement includes 24 Vdc power, and accuracy of 0.005% of reading on voltage ranges. Measuring pressure with a PCL-PMA pressure module adaptor, the CL3001 will work with all OMEGA PCL-PM pressure modules.
- Accuracy: Stated in terms of absolute uncertainty for 1 year term. Thermocouple values include cold junction compensation. Values are best in given range and function.
- Display: Primary input/output display and the isolated measurement channel display each have 2 line, 16 character fields
- Temperature Units: User selectable, F/C
- Communication: RS232, IEEE-488 (31 available addresses)
- Operating Ambient: Less than 80% RH, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), temperature Cal 18 to 28°C (64 to 82°F)
- Power: 100V/120V or 220V/240V, ±10%, line frequency 47 to 63 Hz
- Dimensions: 13.3 cm H (5.25″) plus 2.9 cm (1.15″) for extended feet width standard rack width 48.3 cm (19″) 30.0 cm D (11.81″) overall
- Weight: 4 kg (9 lb) input/output
- Functions: Include save, recall and automatically cycle through setpoints for each output range, the ability to enter user definable RTD curves, and remote interface command set.
PLATINUM Series controllers offer unparalleled flexibility in temperature and process measurement and control. While extremely powerful and versatile, great care has gone into designing a product that is very easy to set-up and use. The PLATINUM Demo & Training unit provides a fully integrated temperature control system suitable as a platform to investigate the use of closed loop (PID) and simple on/ off temperature control in both heating and cooling applications.
The demo unit includes a CN8DPT-144-C24-EIP-DC controller, powered by 12 Vdc, 2A universal AC to DC adaptor. It has a thermoelectric heating/ cooling element capable of 5 to 50°C setpoint and a Type K thermocouple for temperature readings. The unit comes with panel mounted USB and ethernet connectivity, an alarm indicator, a 4 to 20 mA remote set-point potentiometer, a pushbutton digital input, and an aluminum plate allowing the user to feel the temperature response.
A powerful 32-bit, 120 Mhz ARM processor provides an full PID control process with auto-tuning and a fuzzy logic based adaptive control algorithm that automatically adjusts and optimizes the control loop parameters based on external environmental or control system deviations.
A comprehensive set of alarm functions may be used to trigger output signals and/or modify the display colors for above, below, in-band and out-of-band conditions. Physical outputs may be assigned to Alarm, PID, ON-OFF control or auxiliary output functions.
An advance multi-stage ramp and soak sequencer supports up to 99 profiles of 8 segment ramp/soak sequences. Profiles may be linked to provide extended sequences and auxiliary outputs may be triggered based on individual Ramp or Soak states to provide external control over blowers, mixers or other auxiliary control functions.
The CN8DPT features a large, 3-color (RED, GREEN, and AMBER) programmable LED display with the capability to change color and/or change the state of designated outputs when an alarm is triggered.
An embedded ethernet connection allows the unit to connect directly to an ethernet network and transmit data in standard TCP/ IP packets, or serve web pages over a LAN or the internet. The USB connection allows connecting the unit to the Windows based PLATINUM configurator software for configuration and monitoring as well as supporting USB based ‘thumb drives’ for directly transferring configuration data.
The PLATINUM Series family may be fully configured using an integrated 4 button keypad using a structured menu system, optimized to navigate to only those parameters applicable to the selected configuration. The PLATINUM configurator software may be connected thru the USB, serial or ethernet port to provide a Windows based PC application to provide a point-and- click configuration interface, performance charting and logging and the ability to load and save configuration files compatible to the PLATINUM USB file transfer protocol.
- Display: 4-digit, 9-segment LED
- Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), 90% RH non-condensing
- Max Power Consumption: 24 W (universal AC to 12 Vdc power adaptor included)
- Input: Type K thermocouple
- Resolution: 0.1° temperature
- Temperature Stability, Thermocouple @ 25°C (77°F): 0.05°C/°C (cold junction compensation)
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit sigma delta
- Reading Rate: 20 samples per second
- Digital Filter: Programmable from 0.05 seconds (filter = 1) to 6.4 seconds (filter = 128)
- Setpoint Adjustment: -9999 to +9999 counts
- Warm-Up to Rated Accuracy: 30 mins
- Remote Setpoint: Connected to front panel potentiometer (4 to 20 mA)
- Digital Input: Connected to front panel pushbutton
- SPDT Relay: Connected to front panel indicator
- DC Pulse1: Connected to PWM controlled Peltier driver (power to heater/cooler)
- DC Pulse2: Connected to heat/cool Peltier control circuit (polarity control)
- Activation Voltage: Provides power to 4 to 20 mA input and Indicator Light
- USB: Female micro-USB, host or device (VCD)
- Ethernet: Standard RJ45, IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base-T auto-switching, TCP/iP, aRP, HTTPGET
- Serial: RS232/RS485, 1200 to 115k baud
- Protocols: Omega ASCII, MODBUS® ASCII/RTU PELTIER HEAT/COOL ELEMENT
- Power: 12 Vdc @ 1.5 Amp (current limited)
- Temperature Range: 5 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 23 x 30 x 16.2 cm (9 x 11.8 x 6.3″)
- Weight: 2.05 kg (4.52 lb)
The DP9601 provides precise platinum resistance thermometer temperature measurement and logging for exacting applications in both laboratory and site locations. It is an exceptionally accurate and stable digital thermometer particularly suitable for use with thermal calibration baths as a reference standard. Applications include medical, pharmaceutical, food, environmental testing, R&D and educational establishments. Displayed values and user information are indicated on a bright clear LED screen with diffused backlighting. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, K, and ohms as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and “friendly” operation.
There are two input ports for 3- or 4-wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognizes 3- or 4-wire configurations. The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between the two inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously. A flash drive USB port is provided to allow data to be stored and/or exported. PC software running in Windows® is provided as standard; it allows programming of custom calibration, remote control and measure and logging functions.
- Type: Pt100 to IEC 751 (ITS 90 refers) -200 to 850°C Ro = 100 O 3- or 4-wire connection with automatic recognition (with manual override)
- Overall Accuracy: ±0.01°C ±0.0005% of span
- Linearisation Conformity: Better than ±0.01°C Stability (vs Ambient Temperature): Better than 0.0025°C per 1°C ambient change
- Warm-Up: Negligible under normal ambient conditions. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for full stability unless stored at low temperature, then 30 minutes minimum
- Pt100 Sensor Current: 0.5 mA
- Resolution of Data Display: 0.01
- Variable Filter: Sampling rate selectable between 4 and 64 (measurements averaged per reading)
- Measurement Units: °C, °F, K, Ω
- Measurement Modes: A, B or A-B
- Custom Calibration: Up to 10 calibration values can be allocated to Pt100 input A & B and to thermocouples input A & B; values are retained in non-volatile memory until replaced by user; ITS 90 or IPTS 68 coefficients can be used for custom calibration
- Smart Sensor Connection: Correction values stored in connector
- Null Function: Corrects differential temperature readout between two sensors to zero
- Sensor Lead Resistance: 5 Ω each lead maximum
- Logging: 8000 readings
- Supply: Internal lithium Ion rechargeable batteries; mains 90 to 260V 50/60 Hz universal adaptor included; battery charge life up to 12 hours with full charge.
- Series Mode Rejection: 60 dB @ 50 Hz (50 mV RMS applied)
- Common Mode Rejection: 30V RMS applied between input and earth produces no measurable effect
- Display: 128 x 64 pixel character OLED screen with diffused backlighting; wide viewing angle, high contrast (adjustable)
- Front Panel Controls: 9 membrane push-keys to control all instrument functions
- Mechanical/Case: Metal bench top case/adjustable tilt
- Dimensions: Overall 190 W x 70 H x 250 mm D
- Weight: 3 kg approx
- Input Connections: 2 x Pt100 via D type connectors
- USB Serial: Isolated, 38400 Baud, 8 data, no parity, 1 stop bit
- Communications: Remote control and measure
- PC Software (Standard): Supplied as standard on CD-ROM. Remote control and measure: log readings to file/ download to PC/programming corrections
- Analogue Output (Standard): User programmable, 0 to 1 V
- Application Note: Inputs are not isolated in the instrument, which is primarily designed for laboratory applications and site calibration of industrial temperature sensors. Probes connected to the instrumentmust therefore be isolated from high voltage pick-up.
- Precision Pt100 Probes: 304 Stainless steel probes, 6 mm Dia. with 2 m screened PTFE lead Pt100 Probes and connector
- DP9600-L250: 250 mm L, -50 to 250°C
- DP9600-H450: 350 mm L, -50 to 450°C
The DP9602 provides platinum resistance thermometer and thermocouple temperature measurement and logging for precision applications in both laboratory and site locations. It is an exceptionally accurate and stable digital thermometer particularly suitable for use with thermal calibration baths as a reference standard.
The DP9602 is fully characterised for Pt100 sensors and all major thermocouples J, K, N, T, E, R, S and B. Exceptionally stable automatic cold junction compensation with a rejection of 100:1 is incorporated for thermocouple ranges. Alternatively, external or manual referencing can be selected as required.
Applications include medical, pharmaceutical, food, environmental testing, R&D and educational establishments.
Displayed values and user information are indicated on a bright clear LED screen with diffused back-lighting. Data can be displayed in °C, °F, Kelvin, ohms or mV as required; nine front panel push keys, the only user controls, are used in conjunction with the display screen. It is this arrangement which makes for very simple and “friendly” operation. There are four input ports, two for thermocouples and two for 3- or 4-wire Pt100 sensors; the instrument automatically recognizes 3- or 4-wire configurations.
The DP9602 can accept two Pt100 sensors and/or two thermocouples of similar or different types. The measured temperature can be displayed directly from one of the inputs or differentially between similar or different inputs. Differential temperature and the two individual channel temperatures are displayed simultaneously. All four inputs can be scanned and values logged according to parameters set up by the user in the PC software; the instrument incorporates a real-time clock and on-board memory. A flash drive USB port is provided to allow data to be stored and/or exported. PC software running in Windows® is provided as standard; it allows programming of custom calibration, remote control and measure and logging functions.
- Type: Pt100 to IEC 751 (ITS 90 refers) -200 to 850°C (-328 to 1562°F) Ro = 100Ω 3- or 4-wire connection with automatic recognition (with manual override) thermocouples to IEC 584 No isolation exists between inputs
- S: -50 to 1768°C (-58 to 3214°F)
- R: -42 to 1766°C (-43.6 to 3211°F)
- B: 254 to 1818°C (489 to 3304°F)
- J: -200 to 1200°C (-328 to 2192°F)
- K: -195 to 1370°C (-319 to 2498°F)
- E: -190 to 995°C (-310 to 1823°F)
- N: -160 to 1300°C (-256 to 2372°F)
- T: -193 to 399°C (-315 to 750°F)
- Pt100: ±0.01°C ±0.0005% of span
- Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N: ±0.2°C from -50 to 700°C (-58 to 1292°F), ±0.4°C from -200 to -50°C (-328 to -58°F), ±0.4°C from 700°C (1292°F) to full scale
- Thermocouples R, S, B: ± 0.3°C from 850°C (1562°F) to full scale, ±0.4°C below 850°C (1562°F), ±0.7°C below 0°C (32°F)
Note: Type B not characterized below 200°C (392°F).
- Pt100: Better than ±0.01°C
- Thermocouples: ±0.05°C base metal (-200°C to span) ±0.1°C noble metal above 200°C
Note: Performance of ADC (0.5µV resolution ) is superior to published thermocouple table best resolution of 1µV.
Stability (vs Ambient Temperature):
- Pt100: Better than 0.0025ºC per 1ºC ambient change
- Thermocouples: Zero: Negligible drift excluding CJC effect
- Thermocouples: Scale: < ±0.1ºC in 15ºC
Warm-Up: Negligible under normal ambient conditions; allow 5 to 10 minutes for full stability unless stored at low temperature, then 30 minutes minimum
Cold Junction Compensation: Automatic on all thermocouple ranges; better than ±1°C max shift for ±10°C ambient variation (100:1) or external via Pt100 on channel A or B or manual input of CJ temperature value
Pt100 Sensor Current: 0.5 mA
Resolution of Data Display: Pt100 0.01/0.001 user select for °’C, K and O
Variable Filter: Sampling rate selectable between 4 and 64 (measurements averaged per reading)
Thermocouples: 0.1°C all ranges
Measurement Units: °C, °F, K, O or mV as applicable to sensor
Measurement Modes: A, B or A-B; any combination of sensor types
Custom Calibration: Up to 10 calibration values can be allocated to Pt100 input A & B and to thermocouples input A & B; values are retained in non-volatile memory until replaced by user; alternatively, for Pt100 inputs ITS 90 or IPTS 68 coefficients can be used for custom calibration
Smart Sensor Connection: Pt100 inputs only; correction values stored in connector
Null Function: Corrects differential temperature readout between two sensors to zero
- Pt100: Resistance 5 Ω each lead maximum
- Thermocouples: 300 Ω loop total
Logging: 8000 readings
Supply: Internal lithium Ion rechargeable batteries; mains 90 to 260V 50/60 Hz universal adaptor included; battery charge life up to 12 hours with full charge
Series Mode Rejection: 60 dB @ 50 Hz (50 mV RMS applied)
Common Mode Rejection: 30V RMS applied between input and earth produces no measurable effect
Display: 128 x 64 pixel OLED with diffused backlighting; wide viewing angle, high contrast (adjustable)
Front Panel Controls: 9 membrane push-keys to control all instrument functions
Mechanical/Case: Metal bench top case/adjustable tilt
Dimensions Overall: 190 W x 70 H x 250 mm D
Weight: 3 kg approx
Input Connections: 2 x Pt100 via D type connectors 2 x thermocouple via standard sockets
USB Serial Communications: Isolated, 38400 Baud, 8 data, no parity, 1 stop bit; remote control and measure
PC Software (Standard): Supplied as standard on CD ROM; remote control and measure; log readings to file/download to PC/programming corrections
Analogue Output (Standard): User programmable, 0 to 1 Vdc
Precision Pt100 Probes: 304 stainless steel probes, 6 mm Dia. with 2 m screened PTFE lead and Pt100 probes and connector
DP9600-L250: 250 mm L, -50 to 250°C
DP9600-H450: 350 mm L, -50 to 450°C