The Wolf ATEX splitter box is compact, portable and CE marked to the ATEX directive for safe use in zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas and zones 21 and 22 dust atmospheres, making it ideal for power distribution within hazardous area confined spaces.
The ATEX Splitter Box, operating from 230V or 110V, is extremely versatile allowing for a number of different lighting solutions, task and/or ambient, to be configured based on the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires and Floodlites and other cable powered lighting products.
The ATEX Splitter Box facilitates chains of lighting in different areas to be linked together and extended from one central point, allowing for a greater area to be illuminated quickly and easily and reducing the number of cables in the work area. An added benefit of the ATEX Splitter Box is the ability to power ancillary equipment alongside lighting for maintenance type tasks offering a fully flexible power distribution solution.
Built to the same high standards as the Wolf ATEX 400VA Transformer, the ATEX Splitter Box is robust; the enclosure is Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) with a Stainless Steel Skid, ensuring that it can withstand the harshest of environments and is always ready for use. Its compact and stable design, overall size of the unit is 445 x 297 x 265 mm and weighs only 9.4kg, and integrated handle make it very easy to move and firmly position within a potentially explosive gas and dust area atmosphere.
“Registered Design” 001 425 201-0001
6230-99-4261183 – LL260/110ATX/SY15/MOD
Features & Benefits
- ATEX Approved for Zone 1 explosive Gas and Zone 21 Dust atmospheres
- Robust durable GRP construction with stainless steel skid
- Compact, lightweight and portable configuration
- Fitted with ATX or CEAG plugs and sockets and 15m input cable
- 110V or 230V Input Voltage available
- Integrated handle for ease of movement
- Allows versatile lighting configurations
- Alternative voltage, plugs and sockets available on request
- Fully compatible with Wolf’s temporary lighting solutions