At Brady, we provide personalised consultation services to improve employee safety, productivity and equipment reliability, both today and down the road.
Link360™ Software is the first software to give you a complete view of the activities associated with creating, reviewing and updating visual information.
- Create clear and easy-to-follow, visually instructive safety procedures
- Quickly scale and deploy standardised and approved safety procedures across facilities
Try LINK360 for free for 30 days for free!
The Smart Lockout App sends the most recently approved, and relevant Lockout/Tagout procedures from LINK360 to the smartphones of coworkers servicing specific machines. Via their smartphone, coworkers receive one lockout instruction at a time and can confirm its completion before receiving the next step. The smart lockout app can send a report back to LINK360 including all lockout procedure steps marked as completed.
Digital support for equipment inspections
- Safetrak enables you to keep track of inspections digitally and eliminates the need to make time consuming duplicates, decipher hasty handwriting or search for lost inspection papers. At the same time, the web application also includes an advanced inspection planning system that offers a full overview of every inspection planned and enables users to easily plan recurring inspections.
Book in, book out
- Safetrak can be used to keep track of a wide range of equipment such as personal protection equipment, drills, hammers, screwdrivers, scaffolding, ladders, label printers or lockout bags. With Safetrak, every tool can easily be checked in or out as long as it is labelled with a serial number, barcode or RFID label.
- Predefined inspection templates can be created in Safetrak to standardise and digitalise a variety of inspection reports. The web application can generate automated high level reports by extracting data from the inspection templates at regular intervals or on demand. With just a few clicks, inspection reports containing the most recent and complete data will always available via Safetrak.
- The Safetrak Mobile website can easily be accessed in the field using an internet browser on any smartphone. Enter an equipment serial number or scan its barcode to access a predefined inspection template and equipment location information. After an inspection, easily upload data with a single click for immediate reporting.
Brady’s selection of powerful, flexible sign generation and label software offers a choice of features, print technologies and operating systems to meet today’s growing identification needs.
- CodeSoft is a professional software solution for advanced barcode label design and integration.
- LabelMark Labelling Software.
- MarkWare Industrial Signmaking Software
Quickly create lockout/ tagout procedures, tags and labels. This app includes procedure printing templates, simple translations, easy-to-use image editing for callouts. Having accurate lockout procedures in place saves lives and this app streamlines the process to creating those critical aspects to employee safety.
- Brady Workstation Lockout Writer app on CD
- Brady Workstation Lockout Writer app via download