Monitoring your employees Personal Sound Exposure has never been easier. Capture, record and calculate workers’ noise exposure with Pulsar’s innovative NoisePen Dosemeter – a Personal Sound Exposure Meter (PSEM) that is designed to make your job easier.
- 30 hours battery life – start your recording with peace of mind knowing the battery will last multiple shifts.
- Easy to use – there are no buttons, screens, or cables meaning employees are unable to tamper with the device.
- Schedule your recordings – you can fit your NoisePen to your employees at the start of a shift and have the recording start/finish whenever you like.
- Covers all essential Noise at Work parameters – such as LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA for compliance with occupational noise regulations
- Meets industry standards – meets IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- No additional reader of charger needed – This NoisePen comes with everything you need to complete your measurements
- Free software included – Easily complete your report with our free AnalyzerPlus software
Noise Dosemeter Features
- Portable, accurate personal sound exposure meter that is very easy to use
- Designed to capture individual exposure to noise for over 30 hours
- Meets international standards for noise exposure measurement IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- Accurate measurements over a large dynamic range 70-140dB(A)
- Measurements can be scheduled for up to 28 days in advance
- No separate reader or charger required – fully operational via USB to a PC
- Set up, start, stop, download and report processes via Pulsar AnalyzerPlus software
- Rechargeable in less than 4 hours
- Multiple wearable mounting options
Wearable device ideal for:
- Compliance with worldwide occupational or industrial Noise at Work Regulations (UK, EU, OSHA, MSHA)
- Ideal for lone workers, shift workers, those operating in several locations or in confined spaces
- Noise at work
- Industrial hygiene
Typical use is for employees who are exposed to different noisy machinery over a working day, those working alone, in vehicle cabins, those in difficult to reach environments (in factories, warehousing), or involved in shift work or with un-predictable work patterns.