Extend the range of your Pulsar SafeEar noise-activated safety warning signs by connecting remote display units.
- These safety signs light up when the pre-set noise level of the Master Unit is triggered
- Extends the range of the SafeEar Master to cover a larger area
- High visual impact to warn staff and visitors
- Alert messages are available in four different standard designs as well as multiple languages
- Custom design options for other graphics and text are available.
- Suitable for any larger area to warn when noise levels are too high
- For use by Facilities Managers and Health and Safety Practitioners to ensure the safety of staff and visitors in construction sites and factories for example, and to maintain noise comfort levels in hospitals, offices and call centres, universities, and libraries.