PowerForms Desktop allows you to design barcode labels and create error-free printing applications. It allows you to easily adapt the printing interface to your business and user needs.
Select the database record, see the label preview, and the printer status, and then print your labels.
- Include tight data-entry validation constraints and reduce manual keying errors.
- Disable printing when the printer is in error state avoiding label misprints and duplicate serial numbers.
- Print preview displays an exact real-time label representation as you key data or select database records.
All the tools you will need to design labels, enabling easy compliance with industry standards. Unicode support enables you to design international labels with multiple languages on one label.
NiceLabel Designer Pro includes all the layout and data tools you need to design labels, enabling easy compliance with industry standards. Unicode support enables you to design international labels with multiple languages on one label.
- Includes the latest pre-designed compliance label templates
- Supports over 70 barcode types (linear, 2D & composite)
- Advanced layout – rich text, curved text, paragraphs, line styles, grouping, shape fill, relative positioning, etc
- Advanced RFID tag support
Design your basic barcode labels in minutes with our easy-to-use label designer. Use Microsoft Excel as a simple database and spend less time designing and maintaining barcode label formats.
Designer Express is ideal for simple labelling requirements and includes all common 1D, 2D and composite barcodes.
- Variable text and bar code fields support database, prompts, counters and date/time stamps
- Includes over 60 different barcode types
- Wide selection of graphical objects
- Variable field and internal printer variable support