The new Dräger X-plore® 9000 series is designed for light duty industrial applications and provides comfortable and reliable respiratory protection. Thanks to such features as the patented safe-flow reducer and autotest function, wearers can enjoy more operating convenience, safety and flexibility.
Always delivers the right amount of air
- The X-plore 9300 and 9500^ devices cover an input pressure range of 3 – 10 bar, whereas the PAS X-plore has a range of 5 – 10 bar. Both models in the X-plore 9000 series come with the unique safe-flow pressure reducer and auto-test feature, which makes time-consuming pre-testing unnecessary. This special feature provides a continuous and sufficient amount of air to the wearer even if the external air supply pressure changes.
- Additionally, these belt units include a protected flow-adjust to increase the airflow for added wearer comfort. The X-plore 9500^ also has the added protection of being able to use facemask filters for exit and entry without the need of an external air supply. For even more safety, a whistle warning unit sounds in case of insufficient air supply.
Full compatibility for more selection
- Like the Dräger X-plore 8000 unit, the Dräger X-plore 9300 range is compatible with a wide variety of headpieces and air hoses. These include constant flow long and short hoods, helmets and protective visors. This means you have more choice and can use the X-plore 9300 range with different headpieces according to your job and particular user preference. The PAS X-plore devices are suitable for use with all Dräger lung demand valve facemask combinations as seen in the Dräger professional SCBA portfolio.
Special features such as different waist belt options for welding and decontamination can be specified.
Rugged, robust and simple to use
- No matter which model you choose, you can count on a design that is built to handle even the toughest of jobs. Their user-friendly features such as the auto-test function mean that they require minimal training and are immediately ready for deployment. All versions are type tested as suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Cost effective maintenance
- All models are simple regarding maintenance, easy to clean and have low cost replacement parts for heavily contaminated components. This not only saves time but money in that one does not require special cleaning.
The innovative Dräger X-plore® 8000 headpieces are an integral part of our new powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR). Both the loose- and tight-fitting series offer robust, effective protection along with a high degree of comfort and compatibility with other products like our new belt units for airline applications.
Always a winning combination
- The Dräger X-plore 8000 range was created for maximum respiratory and facial protection even under the most challenging of conditions. Aside from safety, comfort and top performance in numerous application fields, the X-plore 8000 headpieces can be effortlessly combined with other components from the X-plore series. So whether you combine them with the X-plore 8500 powered air-purifying respirator or the X-plore 9300 constant-flow belt unit, you can be sure of performance quality and safety no matter what the job demands. X-plore the possibilities!
- Our headpieces are designed to fit all your individual applications due to a modular system that offers a wide range of different components and accessories. The result is optimal protection especially for long-duration usage without significant breathing resistance. We offer mainly three categories:
Short and long hoods
- The Dräger X-plore 8000 series of short and long hoods is extremely lightweight, meaning that they are ideal for long periods of use without sacrificing comfort or safety. Designed for applications that do not require additional mechanical head and eye protection, they are available in both standard and premium models.
Helmets with visor, protective visor and welding visor
- Our series of protective respiratory helmets and visors covers a wide range of applications, especially in the industrial sector, where head and eye protection is mandatory. By providing integrated protection and ease of use, they are the ideal choice for heavy-duty challenges.
Half and full-face masks
- Our well known half and full-face masks offer a high degree of flexibility while providing optimal protection based on additional requirements for tight-fitting headpieces. With their robust design, they are deployed for numerous applications worldwide.
Challenging workplace conditions demand reliable solutions. The Dräger X-plore® 8000 offers a new level of intuitive handling combined with intelligent electronics that provide the high degree of safety your people need to focus on the task at hand.
- Designed for daily use in tough environments
- Let’s face it for your workplace, only the most rugged design will do. The Dräger X-plore 8000 features heavy-duty design with rubber protectors and high ingress protection (IP65) against dust and water jets from any direction. Two battery versions incorporating the latest Li-ion battery technology provide power for at least 4 h or 8 h, respectively. Protected air intake openings ensure that sparks or water coming from the front will not be sucked into the filter.
The Dräger X-plore 8000 lets your employees do their job and forget about the PAPR they need for proper personal protection. The advanced carrying system ensures optimal distribution of the weight. The system provides a tight and stable connection between the belt and the unit through a special adaptor plate; a comfort pad is also available as an option. The hose connector features a 360° click adaptor. New headpieces are designed for optimal airflow and maximum comfort to avoid unpleasant eye irritation.