The ALTAIR® io360 Gas Detector offers four-gas detection for high risk areas, including confined spaces, perimeter and general area monitoring.
The ALTAIR io360 combines the simple set-up of a smart home device, while allowing local or remote monitoring of hazardous areas.
The ultra-long battery life keeps the focus on safety and less on maintenance. The ALTAIR io360 delivers IP68 ruggedness and best-in-class, XCell sensors, the performance expected from MSA.
Pair up to six (6) ALTAIR 4XR and 5X detectors at a time with your Android device via ALTAIR Connect to…
- Show up on the Safety io Grid Live Monitor (where applicable; service fees apply)
Maintenance & Operational Support
- Configure detectors remotely, without the need for a PC
- View and e-mail event records
Improved Safety Management & Compliance
- View and e-mail calibration certifications
- Push evacuation notices to any connected detector
Regulators are used to ensure you receive the required flow of calibration gas for your application. Based on the cost-efficient design of its diffusion based gas detectors, MSA is able to use 0,25 lpm regulators. This save users’ money by delivering calibration test gas at a low rate of 0,25 lpm versus 0,50 lpm which is the market standard.
For pumped instruments, the easy to use Gas Miser Demand Regulator is recommended which delivers the required gas flow rate automatically.
The ALTAIR Pump Probe is a rugged sampling accessory for MSA gas detection instruments. Capable of drawing samples from up to 50ft (15m) away with standard sampling line, quickly convert diffusion instruments for use in remote sampling applications. Visual inspection of filter and quick change components simplify maintainence. Rugged unibody construction provides unsurpassed durability and Li Ion battery ensures long run time even in cold weather.
- 100ft (30m) sample draw
- Visual filter inspection
- Quick change components
- Tough over-molded rubber armor
- Survives multiple 10-ft (3m) drops onto concrete
- Dust- and water-tight IP65 construction
- 3-year warranty
- 30+ hour run time
- Rechargeable battery
- Compatible with Altair wall chargers, Altair 4/4X desktop/vehicle chargers
- Intrinsically-safe design
MSA offers a complete line of calibration gas cylinders to calibrate all instruments. The gas mixture in calibration gas cylinders is certified to be prepared gravimetrically, using NIST traceable weights. The lot number and nominal value of the gas constituents in volume, percent by mass, PPM, or volume is specified on the cylinder.
Now is a great time to get a product demo of Safety io Grid’s new portable gas detector management system – Fleet Manager. MSA Link Pro Software will be discontinued as of Sept. 30, 2019. While you’ll still be able to receive support for your existing Link Pro Software, it has been replaced in practical terms by Safety io’s new and more powerful Fleet Manager software as a service (SaaS). No new software developments for MSA Link Pro will be available after June 2019. To transition to Fleet Manager and upgrade your gas detector management program, schedule a demo with Safety io today.
Dashboard – Live System View
- Single-glance notification of instruments that are overdue for calibration or bump test
Reports – View at your convenience
- Database storage of instrument Periodic and Session data logs and customizable reports
Email Alerts – Instant alerts
- Email notifications of GALAXY GX2 System and instrument warnings and error messages
Fleet Management – Configure and Audit Systems
- Configure banks, instruments and audits fleet settings
System can be set up with either static or DHCP connections, offering wide flexibility.
- Access flexibility: administrator assigns several levels of user rights.
- Users can access software from any computer that is directed to main database.
- Database exists on one computer or server; multiple end user PCs can access database to use program.
- Network can be as simple as one test stand bank, one router and one laptop computer, or have one or many test stand banks exist within a corporate intranet structure. MSA Link Pro Software operates completely within your company’s firewall
MSA Galaxy GX2 provides automated calibration of MSA ALTAIR Gas Detector fleet.
Simplicity counts with the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet. New MSA Link™ Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth® wireless connection.
- Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors
- Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store)
- Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G drop protection)
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete
- Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty
- Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark
- Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average
- Bump and calibrate at a specified “Time of Day” with your MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
Fire Service, Contractor, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Toxic Atmosphere IDLH, Toxic Atmosphere non-IDLH
Confined Space, Combustible Detection, Oxygen Detection, Toxic Detection
Designed for superior lifespan—patented sensors operate for over two years—and high performance, the ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector is the smart choice for market-leading, cost-effective gas monitors. Features sensor options for carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen coupled with LED/audible/vibrating alarms. Superior dust/water protection, high RFI resistance, and one-button operation provide heightened safety, plus increased durability and ease-of-use.
- Sensor options for CO, H2S, and O2
- Patented electrochemical sensors and MSA-built button sensors
- Stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction virtually eliminate sensor leakage
- Automatically records the last 25 alarm/test events and can communicate data by connecting to – MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- No-miss triple alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
Based on the industry-standard ALTAIR Single-Gas Detector—but with added features and functionality—ALTAIR Pro toxic gas and oxygen detectors combine reliable detection and LED/audible/flashing/vibrating alarms with clear, backlit LCD displays.
Electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen. Purpose-built for superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance and excellent RFI performance.
- Unit detects O2, ClO2, HCN and PH3
- Gas concentration (chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide and phosphine) or percent oxygen displayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm/test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings every three minutes in a periodic data log
- User can read data or change alarm set points by connecting unit to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Adjustable alarm set points
- No-miss quad alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
- Easy alarm check, bump check, fresh air zero, and calibration
- Easily replaceable batteries and sensors