V-Gard Headgear, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a helmet is not needed. Available in General Purpose and Elevated Temperature Versions (Extended Crown, tested to withstand heat up to 400°F/204°C).
- Self-retaining, easy-to-grip visor adjustment knobs – no more lost parts!
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replacable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
- Elevated Temperature only – Extended Nylon browguard in gray for additional coverage in high temperatures; tested to withstand temperatures up to 400°F/204°C
The standard slotted frame works ideally with any MSA slotted helmet. The universal frame featuring a heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap can be used with slotted and non-slotted MSA helmets. With the unique sloped frame design material slides off the frame and out of site. The optional debris control creates a tight seal between helmet and frame. The elevated temperature versions withstand temps up to 350ºF (176ºC).
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
- Universal= Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.