The most cost effective way to manage the calibration and bump testing of BW Technologies by Honeywell portable gas detectors is through the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system. Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides simultaneous management of up to ten modules. Minimize expenses and maximize productivity with the MicroDock II.
The BW Clip Series of maintenance-free detectors are the most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
And when used with the IntelliDoX instrument management system, the BW Clip Series are the most flexible and configurable maintenance-free detectors on the market. With IntelliDoX, you can:
- Adjust alarm set points to meet changing requirements
- Track bump tests and set a noncompliance indicator
- Bump 50 detectors in less than three minutes
- And more — so you can improve safety and compliance in gas detection
With easy on/off operation, this single gas detector offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system. A wide range of user options, multi-language display and datalogging functionality make the GasAlert Extreme an ideal solution for many applications.
Additional GasAlert Extreme features:
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentration
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
When you’ve got your hands full in the field, you need no hassle gas detection you can count on: the BW Clip4 four-gas detector. Wearable, easy multi-gas detection that’s always on. No charging, no battery replacement, no hassle. Simpler, low cost of ownership guaranteed by the Honeywell commitment to quality, and backed by a full ecosystem of supporting technologies. When you clip on the BW Clip4 you know – it’s on.
Always On: 2-Year Continuous Runtime.
Once activated, you can rest assured that the BW Clip4 is always on. The BW Clip4 is easy to wear and use. Lower your maintenance costs with two years of continuous runtime without charging and no battery or sensor replacements. Simply turn your new detector on and then after two years replace it for a new one.
For more information about the BW Clip4, please click here
With flexible power options, the GasAlertQuattro is always ready. The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information, such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry.
Additional GasAlertQuattro features:
- Interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- IntelliFlash veriﬁes operation and compliance to user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Field-proven SureCell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments.
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen, combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologies by Honeywell’s newest addition to its water-resistant line of portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Integral concussion-proof boot
- Optional integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries or a hot-swappable rechargeable battery pack
- Triple alarms (audible, visual and vibrating)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Large, user selectable backlit LCD
- Four alarm levels: Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Compatible with MicroDock II Automatic Test and Calibration Station
- Datalogging models store and recall event information
- Wide range of user selectable field options including password protection, safe and stealth modes.
- Full function self-test confirms sensor, battery and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on activation
GasAlertMicro 5 PID
Smaller and 50% lighter than competitive instruments, this portable, multi-gas detector delivers a high-level of protection wherever it’s needed.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- 0 – 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and two bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Three backlight options: standard- activates in low light (auto), in alarm (auto) and reactivates on-demand; alarm only- activates in alarm conditions and reactivates on-demand; stealth mode
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxic gases
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Records TWA, STEL, and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
- User selectable field options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, ‘SAFE’ display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery and circuit integrity; and audible/visual alarms
GasAlertMicro 5 IR
Compact and lightweight, simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards and alerts you I the event of low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurements of carbon dioxide
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell’s MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors (1 year NH3)
Standard Versions: Complete with monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined Space Kits: Includes standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 0.5 LPM/1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector.
The latest addition to the GasAlertMicroClip Series is the GasAlertMicroClip X3. This model offers a three-year warranty and an all-new O2 sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years — along with all the other benefits of workers’ favourite four-gas detector — to deliver the best combination of reliability, cost of ownership and ease of use.
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures; cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
Simple operation, with SmartSample pump.
GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straightforward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces. The GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
It’s about time someone helped you to get organised by offering you a working solution to do it. If you are responsible for gas detector compliance management, you already know that collecting, analysing, and reporting such information can be extremely time-consuming.
The Honeywell Sotera™ – Express enables you to manage your fleet of Honeywell portable gas detectors and docks with ease. It reduces the burden of administration and simplifies compliance so you can concentrate on keeping people safe.
Its highly intuitive and user-friendly interface enables you to pull all the necessary data in an intelligent, effective, and time-saving way. Its state-of-the-art technology ensures that all the data is encrypted, minimising privacy threats.
Honeywell Sotera – Express is launching soon. Register your interest on the software tab to be updated with the new software and product compatibility information as soon as it is available.
With the IntelliDoX instrument management system, simply place a detector in the docking module, and it automatically performs certain activities based on your specifications in the Fleet Manager II software. You can set each module to do a bump test, reconfigure the detector’s high and low alarm set points, and more. Also use the software to analyze the data from each gas detector, run reports, track compliance and even send email reminders to workers.
Thanks to the unique design of IntelliDoX, each docking module has its own LCD and keypad for independent operation, so when you gang multiple modules together, you can perform different activities for different detectors – all at the same time.
- GasAlertMicroClip Series – Multi-Gas Detector
- BW Clip4 – Multi-Gas Detector
- BW Clip Series – Single Gas Detector
- ConneXt – Wireless Single Gas Detector