Up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Vertex combines the most advanced Chemcassette, software and optics technologies into a flexible, easy-to-use, and reliable gas monitoring system.
Start your Vertex™ System with as little as eight points. As your monitoring needs change, Vertex™ expands, offering you up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Place your sampling points up to 400 feet (120 meters) from the system. There is a choice of universal analyser modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers.
Vertex™ offers powerful, built-in system redundancy as standard equipment to
effectively safeguard against downtime.
- Back-up pump and internal power module
- Chemcassette® technology provides physical evidence of gas event
- System data back-up. If main data acquisition PC fails, analyzers continue to monitor, log data and alarm
- Drip resistant cap for system protection from overhead leaks
- Automated leak test with line integrity option
Additional Features and Benefits:
Easy to use
- Touch screen for easy access to data
- Software updates via CD-ROM or network to all system components
- Configuration profile editing and data retrieval are all achievable without taking unit offline
- Radio frequency identification tag (RFID) ensures Chemcassettes are installed into appropriately programmed analyzer, eliminating human error
- On-line help system
- Multiple levels of password protection
- Reconfigure security setup without taking unit offline
Low cost of ownership
- Vertex’s™ smaller footprint and greater density of points reduce your cost per point
- Eight points per analyser lowers Chemcassette® costs
- Maximized 72 point systems provide low cost per point as compared to other continuous monitors
- One system monitors up to nine gas families and more than 40 gases
- You can split your sample to more than one analyzer
Easy to maintain
- Vertex™ uses cost-effective XP Chemcassettes®, providing up to three months of continuous monitoring
- Simplified replacement of Chemcassettes® and automated optics verification
- No dynamic calibration required
- No flow balancing
- Easy access to analyzers, pumps, power supplies and touch screen from front panel
- Onscreen interactive electronic manual with integral video
- Built-in configurable PLCs with optional 176 relay contacts
- Standard OPC interface for easy integration into your existing factory automation system or HMI
- Optional Ethernet/CIP, LonWorks®, DeviceNetTM, DF1 Interface, Profibus, Modbus Plus, Modbus/TCP, ControlNet, or isolated 4-20mA outputs available
- Optional Chemcam camera permits viewing of stain, locally or remotely, for proof of gas event. Image is electronically saved for future retrieval.
- Optional remote control/viewing software enables total visualization of the monitor screens at a remote PC.
The Midas Gas Detector uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic, ambient and flammable gases in a plant.
The device monitors points up to 100 feet (30 meters) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. Thanks to Honeywell’s use of advanced robotics, the Midas Gas Detector offers unbeatable quality and reliability:
- Improved visibility and ease of use. The Midas Gas Detector is
- equipped with bright LED lights and an intuitive, interactive interface that provides instant alerts to gas readings or alarm levels. The interface also includes password-protected menus for configuration, test and calibration.
- Easy installation. Compact in size with an easy-to-handle metal chassis, the Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. That’s especially important in crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
- Numerous applications. With feature-rich capabilities that are easy to use, the Midas Gas Detector is suitable for many industry applications, including semiconductor processing, light industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, aerospace, wastewater and more.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Over 35 gases available with extended 2 year warranty*
- Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
- 3 built in relays (Form C) for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
- Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
- Optional Midas Pyrolyzer module that connects to any Midas Gas Detector
- Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
- Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolor backlit LCD display
- Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce need for frequent gas testing
- Isolated 0-22 mA analog output with fault and event reporting
- Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
- Robust extractive pump system (2 year lifetime) sampling up to 100 feet
- CE marked for total immunity to Radio Frequency Interference
- Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
- TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
- Event logging to review sensor history
ACM 150 brings you the latest FT-IR technology within a centralized gas monitoring system to offer you many advantages:
- Up to 40 measuring points can be centrally located to one device, such as process tools, gas and chemical storage units, gas cabinets, distribution boxes, process tools, emission measurement and ambient air monitoring.
- Up to 15 gases can be detected per measuring point, lowering your cost per gas per point monitoring.
- Self-diagnostic programming detects faults and critical alarms, eliminating many maintenance calls.
- Communications options meet your unique site requirements (Lonworks®, ControlNet™, Modbus®, Profibus®)
Improved gas detection performance
The ACM 150 matches your company’s increased productivity demands with a newly designed FT-IR bench that provides better LDL (Lower Detectable Limit) performance for many gases along with reduced maintenance and service requirements over the life of the instrument.
Choose the ACM 150 for enhanced safety, improved performance and lower cost per point monitoring.
Additional Features and Benefits
Integrate gas detection into a single unit
- Detect virtually any gas, chemical or odor in an industrial process*
- Up to 40 measuring points can be detected sequentially
- 80 configurable relay points for increased flexibility
Cut monitoring costs over life of device
- Sealed aluminum body prevents moisture intrusion, protecting critical internal components
- Double IR scan ensures reliable performance, reduces false alarms
- Optimized built-in measuring/self diagnostics eliminate on-site gas calibration
- Desiccant replacement cycle of 3 to 5 years
Boost gas monitoring performance
- Composite sampling of up to 4 measuring points provides faster measurement
- Easy to service gas cell with stainless steel body construction prevents costly downtime
- Better SNR performance allows for lower LDL measurements
Simplified touchscreen operation
- Superfast processor improves response time
- Large user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Flexible communications options
* Refer to the ACM 150/100 Gas List or ask your regional sales rep for more information. More than two hundred gases detectable. Our engineers may be able to generate a new method for gases not listed.