Honeywell BW™ RigRat brings a new level of user-friendliness to transportable multi-gas area monitoring, so your people can work with confidence in hazardous areas. Simply place the monitor nearby, and it will alert workers to area gas threats so they can take action.
Grab and go. Like other Honeywell BW™ products, Honeywell BW™ RigRat is engineered for ease, with one-button operation. Simply turn it on and it’s ready to deploy- no expertise required. Convenient handles and a carrying strap make it easy to take with you.
Unlike some transportable area monitors, Honeywell BW™ RigRat is fully self-contained – with no need to repurpose your personal gas detectors for an area monitoring application. Instead, continue using your personal detectors to monitor workers’ breathing zone, while using Honeywell BW™ RigRat to monitor an area.
State of the art area monitoring, the Dräger X-zone® 5800 in combination with the Dräger X-am 5000, 5100, or 5600 gas detection instruments can be used for the measurement of up to 6 gases and extends the portable gas detection technology to comprehensive system with many applications. The internal pump and continuous power supply in the explosive area of zone 0 extend the range of applications in mobile gas detection technology.
Innovative area monitoring, a patented combination for increased safety – in addition to the personal area monitors carried on the body, these area monitors are positioned where gas hazards are expected. The Dräger X-zone® 5800 transforms the Dräger personal gas detection instruments X-am 5000, 5100 and 5600 into innovative area monitoring devices for a wide range of applications.
- Clear warning – the illuminated green LED indicates that the air is free of toxic combustible gases, the LED colour changes from green to red , providing a clear, visual warning that gas is present, as well as a loud, highly audible evacuation alarm
- Wireless fence line – Up to 25 units can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fence line, this allows for rapid establishment of safety networks for larger areas
- Continuous operation for up to 120 hours, the Power Supply Ex is available for continuous use of the X-zone 5800. It offers a 50m supply from safe area to a potentially explosive area and is even approved for use with the X-zone 5800 in Zone 0.
- Pump or diffusion mode – suitable for your respective application
- Approval for Ex-Zone 0
- Inductive charging station, easy and convenient, non-contact charging
The future of area monitoring
The ALTAIR io360 Gas Detector offers 4 gas detection for high-risk areas, including confined spaces, perimeter, and general area monitoring. The Altair io360 combines the simple set-up of a smart home device, while allowing local or remote monitoring of hazardous areas. The ultra-long battery life keeps the focus on safety and less on maintenance. The ALTAIR io360 delivers IP68 ruggedness and best in class, X-Cell sensors, the performance expected from MSA.
- Four-gas detection with a catalytic bead sensor
- Compact, portable design
- Ultra-long battery life with 50-60 days of 4-gas runtime (80 or more days as toxic & O2)
- Easy set-up, similar to a smart home product
- Factory pre-configured networks that are ready-to-go out of the box
- Android or iOS Safety io Grid mobile app makes setup and configurations simple
- Connect up to 32 ALTAIR io360 Gas Detectors with MSA HUB to form mesh network, share alarms, and extend range
- MSA HUB connects with Safety io Grid via Wi-Fi or ethernet connectivity
- Integrated D-ring and 50lb (22kg) magnet provides placement options
- IP68 toughness that can withstand submersion, sprays, and weather
- 10ft (3m) drop tested
Compatible with the MSA GALAXY GX2 Automated Test Station and Safety io Grid Fleet Manager