The 3M V5 Face Shield System enables 3M’s highest performing face shields to be used in conjunction with the popular 3M G3000 Helmet Series.
This versatile system enables users to attach high performance 3M face shields to their 3M G3000 helmet to create customised head and face protection for a range of different hazards and applications.
The 3M V5 Face Shield Carrier is compatible with a range of 3M mesh face shields (5B/5C/5J) and a 3M polycarbonate face shield (5F-1) which offer excellent protection both from the front and the sides of the face.
- The face shields simply clip into the face shield carrier, making it quick and easy for the user
- For high noise environments, hearing protection and communication solutions can also be
added to the s system
- The V5 Face Shield Carrier and 3M 5 Series Face Shields (the two components of the V5 Face Shield System) are sold separately to enable wearers to build their own system according to individual needs or preference
3M 5B/5C/5J Face Shields
- The 3M 5B/5C/5J mesh face shields are lightweight yet sturdy
- The 3M 5B/5C/5J mesh face shields are rated F in accordance with EN1731:2006 for increased protection against particles travelling at speeds of up to 45m/s without compromising the wearer’s field of view and comfort
- This face shield is a good choice for users working in forestry, agriculture, gardening and landscaping
3M 5F-1 Face Shield
- The 3M 5F-1 polycarbonate face shield is rated A/BT in accordance with EN166:2001, providing protection against particles travelling at speeds of up to 190m/s and 120m/s in extremes of – temperature from -5˚C to +55˚C.
- The 3M 5F-1 is scratch-resistant and treated with an anti-fog coating on both sides
- The 3M 5F-1 is broad to ensure the widest possible field of view at all times
- The durability and level of protection provided by the 3M 5F-1 make it ideal for applications in construction and heavy industry, such as grinding