- Dual-lens design provides optimal optical performance and good field of vision
- Semi-rimless frame
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for secure and comfortable fit
- Soft nosepads for comfortable fit
- Wrap around design for secure and pressureless fit
- Optical class 1 lens suitable for prolonged use
- Wide flexible temple arms for solid side protection and popular to be used in combination with Ear Muffs.
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Glasses 600 series have a semi-rimless frame with two separate lenses as well as fixed-length temple arms. 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce. This innovative stylish design promotes improved comfort and security of fit.
Pump up your safety compliance levels with some of the best looking safety glasses on the market. They are available in 9 lens options including polarised, welding and 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resisting fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings, even after washing multiple times.
Also a removable foam-lined gasket is available to help keep debris out of your eyes is available as an additional accessory or in combi pack with the clear version.
The 3M™ Force-3 Spectacles allows the lens to be interchanged for ultimate versatility.
This complete kit includes a sleek stylish frame with torsion resistant temples, maxi-impact engineered lenses for extreme safety and a mirror coating for extreme UV protection and better scratch resistance.
One kit contains 3 lenses, Red Mirror, Silver Mirror and Indoor/Outdoor Mirror
Product code and lens marking:
- Red Mirror – 5-3.1 3M 1 FT
- Silver Mirror – 5-3.1 3M 1 FT
- I/O Mirror – 5-2 3M 1 FT
The 3M™ SecureFit™ safety spectacles comprise of a rimless lens and fixed-length temple arm. An integrated side-shield is included for added protection. The temples also feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce. Improved comfort and security of fit with soft, adjustable nosepads and padded temple touchpoints.
- Optical Class 1 for high optical clarity and prolonged wear
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology to enhance frame comfort for a secure and comfortable fit
- Design provides excellent coverage and good field of vision
- Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fog coating for increased durability and improved vision
- Lightweight design (19g)
- F rated impact protection
Lens options available:
- Blue Mirror
- I/O Mirror
NEW Stylish, lightweight goggle offering great fit and comfort. Features superior 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating for reliable protection; outperforms the requirements of the EN166 N marking by 5x.
- Low-profile design for improved compatibility with adjacent PPE
- BT impact protection and optical clarity class 1
- Adjustable comfort strap and optional prescription insert (FT impact protection)
NEW Stylish, lightweight spectacles offering great fit and comfort. Features superior 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating for reliable protection; outperforms the requirements of the EN166 N marking by 5x
- Economical: Longer lasting coating withstands at least 25 washes
- Features removable padded temples and a soft nose bridge for added comfort
- Optical clarity class 1; 2C-1.2
- Blue/Black frame, clear lens
- Blue/Black frame, grey lens
- Blue/Black frame, amber lens
- Green/Black frame, clear lens
- Green/Black frame, grey lens
- Green/Black frame, amber lens
Precision engineered safety eyewear featuring innovative 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology. The spectacle temples self-adjust to fit a wide array of head shapes and sizes. 3M™ SecureFit SF200 Series Spectacles provides noticeably higher levels of personal comfort and security of fit while reducing the need to stock multiple frame sizes. The stylish design weighs just 18g for lightweight comfort. Anti-scratch and anti-fog lens coatings. Ideal for use in a wide range of industries.
3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology:
3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear features 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology. The flexible temple area of the spectacle diffuses pressure to enhance comfort while not compromising the security of fit across different facial profiles.
How does the technology work?
The temple area of the frame incorporates flexible ribs that are slightly offset from each other. When the frame bends, the ribs flex in different directions to diffuse the pressure throughout the temple area.
Product Code with Lens Marking:
- SF201AF-EU – PC Clear – UV – 2C-1.2 3M 1 FT
- SF202AF-EU – PC Grey – Solar – 5-3.1 3M 1 FT
- SF203AF-EU – PC Yellow – UV – Blue Light – 2C-1.2 3M 1 FT
Comfortable and Versatile. Featuring an inclinable lens and thin adjustable temples, the 3M™ 2800 Over-Spectacles are designed to fit over most prescription spectacles with minimal interference. Very lightweight for the category (38g), they are available in 2 lens options, including shade 5 for gas welding.
- Strong polycarbonate lens with anti-scratch coating for durability.
- Adjustable length temples (4 positions) for wearer comfort and optimal fit
- Inclinable lens for easy adjustment and maximum comfort
- Versatile design for use with a wide variety of prescription spectacles
- Soft low profile temples for comfort and minimum interaction with prescription spectacles
- Lens options available
The Maxim Hybrid goggle is a very lightweight low profile goggle which offers high comfort and FT impact protection.
The high performance ventilation system overcomes fogging problems as well as having a comfortable nylon head strap which is fully adjustable
Very lightweight, low profile goggle with TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) body providing incredible comfort and unsurpassed protection against impact, dust and chemical splashes.
TPE is a material used in some respiratory masks for its softness at extreme temperatures and for its excellent resistance to chemical products. The high performance ventilation system overcomes fogging problems while keeping liquids and dust out of the goggle. The nylon head strap is adjustable and thanks to a pivoting clip system, the wearer can position the goggle on a helmet.
The anti-scratch / anti-fog coated polycarbonate lens provides a distortion free field of view thanks to a highly curved form. The low profile design allows the wearer to use 3M™ Modul-R Goggle in combination with a dust mask, a half mask and a pair of prescription glasses.
This model has been designed for painting, plastering, cement or grinding dust. Based on proven technology used for professional racing helmets, the Tear-N-Wear view strip uses a clear polyester adhesive system which avoids light diffusion and eliminates distortion.
The 3M™ Fahrenheit™ T-N-Wear Goggles comes ready and loaded with 2 polyester films that can be immediately removed and easily replaced. This reusable goggle has a neoprene elastic headband and an anti-mist acetate lens for excellent heat, chemical and scratch resistance. Replacement strips are available in packs of 10. Supplied with a microfibre pouch.