Introducing the world’s first 18-gauge ANSI cut-level A4 work glove with 1617 grams of cut protection.
- Fine, bare hand feel
- Foam nitrile palm for excellent grip
- Silicone free
- High-strength fiber is incorporated in a way that it cannot come through to the hand for total comfort and extended glove life
- TenActiv™ gloves feature lint-free, continuous filament yarn that is stronger than steel on an equal-weight basis
- These gloves are treated with Ultra-Fresh to achieve 99.9% antimicrobial status
- Touchscreen compatible
- Specifically designed for electrostatic dissipative (ESD) properties when working with micro-electronic work
Also available with 3/4 foam nitrile back (#S18TAFGFNF).
“I received a pair of these gloves as a sample and I use them regularly. They have saved my hands from box-knife cuts on more than one occasion. What I like most, other than the protection they afford, is their feel. These are really comfortable gloves to wear and still allow fine hand dexterity.” Dave W, Advanced Research & Development Specialist. Geotech Ltd.
“I like the customer care Superior Glove has with their customers. This is why I am switching to Superior Glove for all of our gloves.”Customer, (ATI Metals).