- Original 3-panel, flat-fold design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- New 3M™ Cool Flow™ Comfort Valve (certain models) allows a greater percentage of warm, exhaled air to escape, helping to increase your comfort
- 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media helps you breathe easier
- Innovative tabs on the upper and lower panels simplify positioning and adjustment
- Braided headbands are colour-coded for quick and easy identification
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- Easy to store away with flat-fold design and individual wrapping
- FFP1 (NPF 4), FFP2 (NPF 12) and FFP3 (NPF 50) breathing protection against hazardous work environments
- Made in the UK
3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirator 9300+Gen3 Series is the third generation of the best-selling 3M Aura respirator. With the original 3-panel, flat-fold design they provide comfortable, reliable FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 breathing protection. They have practical positioning tabs, braided headbands and an embossed, sculpted upper panel that helps reduce eyewear fogging. The range includes our new 3M™ Cool Flow™ Comfort Valve on certain models.
Get comfortable and reliable FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 breathing protection in hazardous work environments, with 3M™ Aura™ Disposable Respirator 9300+Gen3 Series. This is the third generation of the best-selling 3M Aura disposable respirator, featuring the original 3-panel, flat-fold design. Our disposable respirator is made using 3M Advanced Electret (filter) Media (AEM), a high-performance material that’s been engineered for easy, unrestricted breathing.
This new range has models that feature the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Comfort Valve. It opens more easily and for longer than the original 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, reducing heat build-up by allowing a higher percentage of warm, exhaled air to escape.
Innovative tabs on the upper and lower panels make wearing, taking off or adjusting that bit easier (especially in combination with the new grip feature on valved models). The braided, colour-coded headbands help improve durability and allow you to quickly identify the protection level offered: FFP1 (NPF 4), blue for FFP2 (NPF 12) and red for FFP3 (NPF 50). The soft nose foam is comfortable on your skin, and an embossed, sculpted upper panel helps reduce eyewear fogging and works well with 3M Eyewear products. An integrated nose clip helps achieve a comfortable fit to a broad range of face shapes.
The 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+ is packed with premium comfort features and is approved for use over more than one shift, helping to save you money without having to sacrifice wearer comfort and acceptance.
- High performance filter material that’s easy to breathe through
- Collapse resistant design – even in hot & humid workplaces
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve effectively removes exhaled air, reducing heat & moisture build-up
- Easy-to-fit robust, pliable face seal withstands reuse & forms comfortably onto a wide variety of face shapes and sizes, helping to give a customised fit
- Clever face seal design is engineered to help minimise fogging of eyewear
- Adjustable, durable, colour coded headbands for a more secure fit and easy identification of protection level (red – FFP3)
- EN 149 ‘R’ rated, meaning that the respirator can be used for more than one shift, reducing costs
- Easy-to-clean face seal allows the respirator to be hygienically cleaned between shifts.
Standard: EN149:2001 FFP3 R D
Approval: CE Marked
Assigned Protection Factor: 20
The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design.
Features include low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing throughout your shift, an embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear, a sculpted edge for improved compatibility with eyewear and a chin tab to improve ease of fitting.
- 3M™ Aura™ 9310+ FFP1 Unvalved Flat-Fold Respirator
- 3M™ Aura™ 9312+ FFP1 Valved Flat-Fold Respirator
- 3M™ Aura™ 9320+ FFP2 Unvalved Flat-Fold Respirator
- 3M™ Aura™ 9322+ FFP2 Valved Flat-Fold Respirator
- 3M™ Aura™ 9330+ FFP3 Unvalved Flat-Fold Respirator
- 3M™ Aura™ 9332+ FFP3 Valved Flat-Fold Respirator
Designed with comfort in mind, 3M™ 8300 Series Respirators provide good fitting properties and are a fantastic option for those who prefer a “cup-shaped” design.
- Braided Headbands for extra comfort and durability, also colour coded for easy identification
- “M” Noseclip conforms easily to the nose for greater comfort
- Textured edge for a secure fit
- Robust outer shell for added durability
- Supersoft lining for superior comfort
- Advanced electret filter material provides low breathing resistance
- 8310 Unvalved Cup-Shaped Respirator
- 8312 Valved Cup-Shaped Respirator
With the 3M 8000 Respirator Series we have applied the best of our expertise to bring you solid, professional protection at an affordable price. This range forms part of your basic equipment for many different work environments.
The convex cup-shape design, along with twin strap design, nose foam and nose clip ensure comfortable wear over a range of face sizes. The collapse resistant shell offers durable, comfortable protection particularly in hot and humid conditions.
- 8710E Unvalved Cup-Shaped Respirator
- 8812 Valved Cup-Shaped Respirator