Increased performance by up to four hours – without the need for elaborate preparation or logistics: when work gets hot, the Dräger Comfort Vest CVP 5220 is always ready to use as it delivers the cooling action itself. This means: no pre-freezing, no dipping into water, no risk due to dangerous circulating air – and no time loss.
Automatic cooling above 28°C
- The vest’s cooling action is derived from 20 individual PCM-elements (Phase Change Material) integrated into the inner lining. Whether performing tasks that are physical enough to cause sweating or working in high temperature surroundings: at a skin temperature of 28°C, the content of the PCM-elements gradually become liquid by absorbing the excessive heat. This reduces skin temperature by approx. 3-4°C. Depending on the level of physical work and the ambient temperature, the cooling benefit for the wearer of the Dräger Comfort Vest can last for up to 4 hours.
- The arrangement of the PCM-elements provides high freedom of movement thanks to their flexible body fit. The vest can simply be worn underneath protective clothing such as fire brigade clothing or gas-tight chemical protective suits. Broad Velcro fasteners ensure a tight fit.
Regenerates when stored – within 4 hours at most
- At a storage temperature below 22°C, the elements become solid again. After a maximum of 4 hours, the elements are ready to use again – the colder the faster. Extensive preparatory and post-work activities – as with ice vests – are no longer necessary.
- Service life of the PCM-elements: up to three years
- Easy donning thanks to Velcro fasteners
- Vest can be washed after the elements have been removed
- Available in four different sizes: (S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL, XXXXL/XXXXXL)
Chemical protection overalls are always used when it is important to protect a person’s skin from harmful influences or hazardous, liquid substances.
One-piece, reusable splash protective suits
- The splash protective overalls are available in two versions: The WorkStar Flexothanemade of lightflexiblewater vapour permeable materialis approved as Type 4 (spray-tight protective suit) and ideal for work with oilsgasoline, diesel or paint.
- The WorkStar PVC, made of comfortable and sturdy PVC-coated fabricis approved as Type 3 (fluid jet-tight protective suit) offers ideal protection against acids or during cleaning work.
- The one-piece, reusable overalls can be used with filter mask, compressed air breathing apparatus, or compressed airline system.
- The zipper runs down the middle of the front side and is protected by two plackets, which are also made of the suit material.
- Both protective suits can be washed and thereby reused. The WorkStar PVC can be handwashed at up to 30°C and the WorkStar Flexothane can be washed at up to 40°C in a washing machine with limited wash agitation.
Five suit sizes
- Five different suit sizes are available (M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL).
Chemical protective suits are used whenever and wherever a person’s skin has to be protected from the harmful effects of hazardous liquids. If there is a risk that the entire body may come into contact with solid or liquid chemicals, complete coveralls are the only way to ensure full protection.
Light and comfortable
The Dräger SPC 3800 (Splash Protective Clothing) is a light and comfortable, liquid-tight protective suit. It is made of Tychem® F material and is designed for disposable use. The donning and doffing procedures are especially easy because of the zippering concept from shoulder to shoulder at the back protected by a double flap which is made of the same Tychem® F material. Furthermore, the zipper does not interfere with the wearer’s work and provides perfect protection during the operation and decontamination phase.
The Dräger SPC 3800 will be available in the colours grey and orange. The grey version is equipped with heatsealed laminated safety gloves. The orange version has Butyl gloves attached. The feet are protected by flexible socks with cuffs which are also made of the Tychem® F material. Dräger also offers a suit with a modified sock that optimises conductivity.
The handling and wearing comfort is provided by the thin flexible form. Thereby, the face cuff can be alternatively worn on or underneath the double sealing frame of the mask. The Dräger SPC 3800 uses the same face cuff as the Dräger CPS 7800. Due to the separate packaging, the user can very easily identify if a suit has already been used. The one-piece coveralls with liquid-tight heat-sealed seams are optimized for use with full face masks together with a breathing apparatus, powered air purifying respirator or compressed airline equipment.
These coveralls provide protection against ultra-fine dusts and powders, against many inorganic acids and alkalis as well as a broad spectrum of organic chemicals in liquid form. The Dräger SPC 3800 is CE certificated and classified according to category III as chemical protective suit type 3, 4, 5 and 6. Furthermore, the suit meets all requirements of the SOLAS approval. The main customer groups are within industrial applications and the shipping market. The coveralls are available in six sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL).
Tearproof and resistant. The light chemical protective overalls Protec Plus TC and TF offer optimal protection against the finest dusts and powders, against acids and alkaline solutions, and are particularly resistant to a wide variety of chemicals in liquid form.
Certified splash guard
- The chemical protective overalls Protec Plus are light and comfortable splash protective clothing for limited-use applications, manufactured from the coated, silicone-free and lint-free materials Tychem® C (yellow) and Tychem® F (orange). The overalls are CE-certified and classified as chemical protection Type 3, 4, 5 and 6. Furthermore, they are antistatic according to EN 1149-1 and has been tested for resistance to infectious agents according to EN 14126.
Comfortable elastic band
- Hood, waist, arm and leg openings are fitted with elastic bands.
Four suit sizes
- Four different suit sizes are available (M, L, XL, XXL).
- The one-piece overalls, with liquid-tight welded seams, can be used with the disposable mask, filter mask or full face mask with compressed air breathing apparatus or compressed airline system.
- The zipper runs down the middle of the front side and is fitted with two plackets also made of Tychem® C suit material. A placket for the secure seal of a full face mask is found in the throat area.
The Dräger constant flow disposable suit SPC 3700 in combination with the unique vest CVA 0700 offers ideal protection, comfort and flexibility. The liquid-tight protective suit (type 3) protects the wearer from contact with chemicals and allows greater movement, while the vest provides the necessary breathing and ventilation air for a pleasant cooling effect.
Thanks to the SPC (Splash Protective Clothing) 3700, you are no longer dependent on bulky masks or heavy equipment such as an SCBA and no longer have to experience breathing resistance. Wearers are provided with optimal quality air from an external air source. The special Dräger CVA (Cooling Vest Air) 0700 evenly distributes the breathing air and creates not only a cooling effect but also reduces fogging and improves vision.
The extreme light weight of both suit and vest add to the overall comfort and make even long, complex or stressful jobs easier to perform and safer to complete.
The high-quality vest is worn inside the suit. This way, it is not in contact with outside agents and, unlike the suit, can be used repeatedly, thus saving time and money. Components such as pressure reducers belong to the proven and tested Dräger PSS Series.
The reusable gas-tight Dräger CPS 7800 chemical suit provides excellent protection against gaseous, liquid, aerosol and solid hazardous substances even in explosive areas. Due to its innovative material and the new suit design it offers increased flexibility and comfort when entering confined spaces and working with cryogenic substances.
- The Dräger CPS 7800 (Typ 1b) protects against a multitude of possible dangers when dealing with hazardous substances. The novel antistatic material D-mex™ offers excellent chemical resistance and protection against mechanical influences. The Dräger CPS 7800 chemical suit exceeds the requirements of international industry standards for reusable protective suits.
D-mex™: 5-fold safety
- D-mex™, the unique suit material, consists of five layers and its reliability has been proven during hazardous substance deployments by the fire service. Tear-proof textile forms the middle layer; on the inside and outside there is a particularly robust elastomer layer, as well as a chemically high-resistant barrier layer. With this design, the suit retains its full protection performance even if the outer material is damaged.
Particularly resistant against alkaline solutions and acids. The chemical protection suit WorkMaster Industry provides reliable protection during tank and boiler cleaning, during maintenance and repair work in narrow spaces or refineries, during chemical transports, cleanup operations and many other dangerous types of work.
Zipper on the reverse side
- The one-piece chemical protection suit WorkMaster Industry, with gas-tight integrated full face mask, is designed for breathing apparatus to be worn over the protective suit (Type 1b) and protects against solid, liquid, aerosol and gaseous hazardous substances. An easy-to-maintain zipper on the reverse side provides secure protection against chemicals from the front and makes donning and removal easy. The zipper runs from the forehead over the head, continuing vertically down the back.
The WorkMaster Industry is made of Symex, a material with high durability, high abrasion resistance and high chemical resistance. It can be optionally ordered with reinforcements at the elbows and knees.
Tailor-made for use under extreme conditions: The gas-tight Dräger CPS 7900 provides excellent protection against industrial chemicals, biological agents, and other toxic substances. Its innovative material qualifies the CPS 7900 equally well for work in explosive areas and for handling cryogenic substances.
Protection in a class of its own
- The chemical protective suit Dräger CPS 7900 was developed to protect its wearer when handling toxic or hazardous materials and to provide much needed support for a variety of dangerous tasks. The suit material D-mex offers unique resistance to various substances as well excellent protection against mechanical effects, liquefied gases, and flash fires. The Dräger CPS 7900 meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards of fire departments, search and rescue organizations, and industry for reusable protection suits.
If you are looking for protection against cryogenic hazardous substances and low concentrations of acids and alkalis then the Dräger CPS 6900 chemical protective suit is the right choice. The new and innovative suit design is both flexible and comfortable.
- With its internal breathing apparatus the gas-tight Dräger CPS 6900 protects against gaseous, aerosol-based, liquid and solid hazardous substances. The Umex suit material guarantees mechanical strength and provides maximum wearing comfort. The outstanding flexibility of the material makes the reusable suit ideal for handling cryogenic media and working in cold environments.
The Dräger CPS 6900 is equipped with a radio pocket and an additional holder for push-to-talk buttons, which facilitate communication. Additionally, the suit has a gas-tight Polyurethane (PUR) closure system. Safety gloves and safety boots are also connected to the suit in a gas-tight manner and can be easily replaced. As an alternative to the securely attached safety boots, the suit can also be equipped with securely attached and gas-tight socks. The visor made of a special PVC can be combined with an anti-fog lens and a cover lens. On request, a holder can be integrated below the visor which makes it easier for the wearer to check the settings of the manometer. Optionally, the Dräger CPS 6900 can be equipped with D-Connect to attach measuring instruments, tools or guide lines.
If you are looking for protection against cryogenic hazardous substances and low concentrations of acids and alkalis then the Dräger CPS 6800 chemical protective suit is the right choice. The new and innovative suit design is more flexible and allows you to comfortably enter confined spaces.
- With its external self-contained breathing apparatus the gas-tight Dräger CPS 6800 protects against gaseous, aerosol-based, liquid and solid hazardous substances. The Umex suit material guarantees mechanical strength and provides maximum wearing comfort. The outstanding flexibility of the material makes the reusable suit ideal for handling cryogenic media and working in cold environments.
The Dräger CPS 6800 guarantees wearing comfort, even during difficult work in hazardous areas. The CPS 6800 provides maximum freedom of movement with its innovative ergonomic cut in five different suit sizes. In addition, the light and soft suit material adapts perfectly to your movements and offers outstanding flexibility. Optional individually adjustable braces provide the user with even more wearing comfort and ensure a better fit.