Powered by mains, solar or battery, the Guardian2 is ideal for any construction noise monitoring or environmental dust measurement location, no matter how remote. For further details on solar or battery power options see the solar and battery power section below. Simply plug in to the power source and it will begin continuous emission monitoring, its that simple!
The Guardian2 includes Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login. A report can be readily produced for site dust or noise compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about pm10 monitoring dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise levels.
The innovative Guardian2 is optionally equipped with a photoionization detector (PID) to measure for VOCs up to 6,000 ppm (parts per million), assessing the emissions and air quality of a site.
- Real time dust (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 simultaneously)
- Powered by mains (100-250VAC), solar or battery
- IEC61672-1 Class 1 compliant noise measurements for accurate results measuring several parameters (e.g. LAeq, LAFmax, LN%)
- Heated inlet to reduce moisture effects
- Maintenance free wind speed and direction to correlate dust transmission
- Triaxial ground vibration sensor to measure PPV (mm/s)
- Email and text alerts to nominated recipients when dust, noise or vibration levels are exceeded
- Manual or automatic reports
- Add VOC monitoring capabilities to this Guardian2 using SKU 208170D/VOC
It comprises of the Microdust Pro, a real time, logging dust monitor and a personal sampling pump all housed in a rugged casing to IP65. This means that you can use the Dust Detective both indoors and out and it’s unobtrusive with its black casing so will not draw attention. The Dust Detective will work off the internal batteries for up to 13 hours, so more than a shift, without change.The Casella Dust Detective is also capable of size selection of fractions with optional accessories, whether Occupational Hygiene measurements of Total Inhalable or Respirable fractions or the Environmental fractions, PM2.5 and PM10. The Casella Dust Detective logs the data over time and this can be downloaded for evaluation and reporting purposes using Casella Insight Data Management Software. Insight generates graphs and summary data allowing you to easily identify trends in the dust levels, hotspots and areas of concern for you to make informed decisions and action as necessary.
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Simple icon driven user interface
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250g/m3
- Sampling for total dust, (respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor)
- Long battery life
- Unique on site calibration insert
- Data logging with 500 run memory
- Downloads to Insight Software for analysis and reporting