Brady’s guidebook provides an insight in the main safety risks in industrial sectors, includes components and tips to create a Go for Zero safety programme and presents tools to implement it on the workfloor.
Table of Contents:
- The cost of workplace accidents
- Main industrial safety risks
- A safety policy
- Management commitment
- Safety communications
- Hazard assessment & control
- Safety & Health training
- Safety planning, rules & work procedures
- Accident investigation
- Safety management system
- Evaluation of risk assessment
- Deming cycle
- A practical example
- Go for Zero tools
- Lockout/Tagout, Safety signs, Area marking, Pipe marking, Visual Tagging, Spill control
- Safety identification printers and Safety software
By creating a safety policy, implementing a continuous improvement safety management system and providing safety tools on the workfloor, the basic conditions are set for your Go for Zero safety programme.
High-quality floor marking with Brady Labels and Tapes, an economical solution for marking the routes and potentially hazardous areas inside your factory quickly and easily.
- Anti-Skid Tape
- Warning Tape / ToughStripe
Barricade potentially hazardous areas indoors or outdoors with portable plastic posts and chains. Their lightweight yet tough construction stands up to years of use in temporary or permanent applications.
- BradyCone Warning System
- Floor Stands
- Warning Posts & Chains