It is ideal for walk-through surveys and for checking the effectiveness of control measures. It is a simple to use instrument which gives the user the additional qualitative data which cannot be gained by gravimetric air sampling methods alone. This extremely versatile instrument can also be used with a range of accessories for static and size selective sampling applications. The screens are colour coded to ease navigation. Real-time instantaneous readings are given on the large display along with average levels. The Microdust Pro logs the data also which means that it can be downloaded later for review.The instrument is factory calibrated using ISO 12103-1 Fine Dust Test and each probe is also supplied with its own unique Calibration Insert which creates a known optical scattering effect in the probe’s sampling chamber. This means that the Microdust Pro can be field calibrated; a unique feature in the marketplace. The Microdust Pro can also be used in conjunction with a personal sampling pump and gravimetric adaptors for size selection: Total Inhalable, Respirable or PM2.5 and PM10. An enclosure is available also for static, longer measurements.
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Simple icon driven user interface
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250g/m3
- Sampling for total dust, (respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor)
- Long battery life
- Unique on site calibration insert
- Data logging with 500 run menory
- Downloads to Insight Software for analysis and reporting
It is a rugged, compact lab or field portable calibrator which removes the need to purchase multiple flowmeters. This minimizes set up prior to undertaking calibrations, and saves on purchasing costs and valuable time to undertake pump calibrations.
- High accuracy calibration
- Pulsation detection
- Simple operation
- Rugged design
- Long battery life
- Flow range 20mL/min to 5L/min
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Closed loop, wireless calibration with Apex2 pumps
This is also available as a kit – click here to find out more.
Its Intrinsically Safe design and remote operation via the Airwave App makes it ideal for modern day sampling requirements. With a wide flow range of 20mL – 500mL, the VAPex personal sampling pump has outstanding back pressure capability. This capability ensures uninterrupted smooth operation of the pump in even the most demanding situations.
Do not worry about battery life either. The VAPex pump has a high performing Li-Ion battery with a an indicator on the screen showing the remaining battery life. At optimum use of 200mL/min (20cm H₂O Back Pressure), the battery lasts beyond 34 hours.
The VAPex pump has one of the most practical, slim and lightweight cases designed with user convenience in mind. The wearing clip comes with a lifetime guarentee.
- Pocket size form factor
- Display with highly visible colour coded menus
- Motion sensor to ensure compliance and operation
- Ergonomically designed case weighting on 220 grams
- Recessed inlet to prevent damage
- Large buttons with lockable keypad
- Bluetooth capabilities for remote calibration
- Compatible with Casella’s Airwave App for remote access and control
- Create notes on the go within the App to save time
Optimised at around 2l/min, the flow at which most Occupational Hygiene measurements are made, the Apex2 personal sampling pump has outstanding back pressure capability. There are no more worries about battery life: The Apex2 personal sampling pump has high performing Li Ion batteries and an intelligent battery life indicator letting you know exactly how much charge you have left. And with the Apex2 performing with a pulsation value of ~10% you can have true confidence in the integrity of your samples.
With its slim, ergonomic design, the pump is less obtrusive to the wearer allowing them to carry on with their job whilst being monitored.
A sturdy clip with a lifetime guarantee means it’s secure and the detachable rubber boot guards against knocks. Ingress resistant to IP65 means that you can use it in the harshest environments and its smooth finish means it’s easy to decontaminate.
- Outstanding Performance
- Slim Ergonomic Design
- Simple Operation
- Motion Sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity to check the pump remotely
- Great Long battery life
- All Models Intrinsically Safe
- Duration and Delay Timers
- Logging of Time History Data Including Back Pressure