These unique leaf style surface probes are designed for instant measurement of temperature on flat surfaces and offer special surface temperature probe capabilities. Their ultra low thermal mass and flexible construction make them ideal for rugged industrial applications. Their Type K thermocouple is compatible with all standard handheld digital thermometers.
The pH and conductivity tester PHH-7200, pH tester PHH-7011 and conductivity tester CDH-7021 are easy to use and feature replaceable sensors. The PHH-7200 can measure pH or conductivity and will automatically recognise which sensor is installed. Each kit comes in a convenient carrying case with buffer or standard solutions for easy calibration.
In addition to the combination outfits for agricultural and turf soils, a selection of single parameter test kits is available for soil nutrients that may be of particular interest or a problem to the grower.
All OMEGA® soil test kits measure the portion of soil nutrients available for the plant to use. Since extraction not complete, the amount that is measured is relative and is dependent on the extraction procedure. Pounds per acre represents the number of pounds of soil in an acre down to the depth of 6-7 inches, and is = 2,000,000 lb.
Conversion from pounds per acre to parts per million is accomplished with the following formulas:
- ppm x 2 = lb/acre
- lb/acre x 0.5 = ppm
A number of variables must be considered when interpreting soil test results in addition to the values obtained. These variables include the composition of the soil, drainage, climate, previous fertilizer programs, and the type of plant to be grown. Samples must also be truly representative of the area being studied and must be carefully selected.
Penetration Probes with new “T”-style 304 stainless steel handle is ideal for industry use or frozen food applications. The probe’s 304SS thick wall tube ensures strong and rigid performance. Each probe comes with .3 m (1′) of RSC cable that stretches to 1.5 m (5′) and a male miniature connector.
The probe features a 6.4 mm (0.25″) dia., with a 250 mm (10″) insertion length from the tip to handle. The handle is 75 mm (3″) in length.
Maximum temp rating: 480°C (900°F) for type K, 425°C (800°F) for type E.
The pinless HHMM257 handheld moisture meter incorporates a moisture sensor that monitors the moisture in wood and other building materials without causing surface damage. High frequency sensing technology allows the meter to take non-invasive moisture measurements. The HHMM257 has an easy-to-read backlit LCD display that can be manually turned on or off. User programmable alarms alert the user if moisture measurements exceed alarm set-points. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated, and with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
- Moisture Range: 0.0 to 100.0 (relative only)
- Measurement Depth: 20 to 40 mm (0.79 to 1.6″)
- Display Type: Backlit LCD
- Display Digits: Three numeric displays; each displaying from 0.0 to 100.0
- Display Icons: HOLD, DRY, RISK, WET, MIN, MAX and low battery icon
- Operating Temperature: 4 to 43°C (40 to 110°F)
- Operating Humidity: 90%, 0 to 30°C (32 to 86°F), 75%, 30 to 40°C (86 to 104°F), 45%, 40 to 50°C (104 to 122°F)
- Power Supply: Three 1.5V “AAA” batteries (included)
- Auto Power Off: After 30 minutes of inactivity
- Dimensions: 235 H x 63 W x 28 mm diameter (9.2 x 2.5 x 1.1″)
- Weight: 218 g (7.7 oz)
The OM-21 data logger is for use in cold chain applications to monitor the transportation of pharmaceuticals, food and other temperature sensitive products. The data logger is completely user-programmable including language selection, sampling interval, start delay, alarm delay, temperature units, alarm range, alarm type, password and user name.
The unit’s compact, lightweight, waterproof and flat design allows it to fit inside any package. No special software or driver is required for set-up or download of data. On completion of data logging a PDF report is automatically generated containing data summary, graph and tabular results. The data logger appears as a mass storage device when connected to the PC. User manual, set-up utility and PDF report are all stored in the data logger.
- Sensor: Thermistor
- Range: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Units: °C or °F
- Logging Type: Single use
- Memory: 8192 readings
- Sampling Interval: 30 seconds, 5, 10, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Data Integrity: File encrypted technology ensures data integrity
- Password: Can be ON or OFF (default is OFF); password can be up to 16 alpha-numeric characters
- Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8
- Start Delay: 0, 5, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Single: A LED alarm is triggered immediately when the measured value exceeds the alarm threshold
- Cumulative: A LED alarm is not triggered when the measured value exceeds the alarm threshold, but only once the overall average value during alarm delay duration exceeds the alarm threshold
- Disable: No LED alarm function during the logging process
- Alarm Range: -20 to -10°C (-4 to 14°F), -10 to 0°C (14 to 32°F), 2 to 8°C (36 to 46°F) (low alarm below 2°C, high alarm above 8°C), 0 to 15°C (32 to 59°F), 0 to 25°C (32 to 77°F), 15 to 25°C (59 to 77°F) (other ranges possible)
- Alarm Delay: Preset alarm delay for single alarm type is always zero; the adjustable alarm delay time for cumulative alarm type is user-selectable at 5, 30, 45, 60, 90, or 120 minutes
- Language: English (default), German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Operation: 2 keys; start/stop key and mark key (provides up to 8 bookmarks during the data logging period)
- LED Indicators: REC, low battery, high alarm, low alarm
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: <80% RH
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Storage Humidity: <90% RH
- Power: 3V lithium battery (CR2032) factory installed
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Protection Class: IP65 (when contained in the included plastic bag)
- Weight: 10 g (0.35 oz)
- Unpouched Size: 73 L x 33 W x 2.5 mm D (2.87 x 1.30 x 0.10″)
- Pouched Size (data logger inside included plastic bag): 105 L x 55 W x 2.5 mm D (4.13 x 2.17 x 0.10″)
The PX709GW Series submersible level/depth transducers and transmitters are designed to make precision level or depth measurements in fresh water or liquids compatible with 316 SS reliably for years in harsh industrial environments. They are also ideal for environmental monitoring of job sites and field locations. their 25mm (1.0″) dia. fits most down hole well applications.
The PX709GW series has the proven Omega MicroMachined silicon technology as its core sensor. The Piezoresistive technology uses precision solid state strain gauges molecularly embedded into a highly stable silicon wafer. The silicon is mounted in a sealed chamber and protected from the environmental fluids by a pressure sensitive stainless steel diaphragm. A very small volume of silicone oil transfers the pressure from the diaphragm to the silicon sensor. The cable is molded onto the case using a unique high pressure, high temperature system to assure the best possible quality seal for long life and durability. This technology produces a very rugged, high stability sensor with exceptional accuracy, minimal thermal effects and long term reliability.
Weatherproof enclosures are also available to easily terminate your transmitter at your control location. The enclosures have fittings to hold the desiccant and locations to make all your connections. They are also available with Lightning/Surge protection to protect your wiring and instruments. Protected models are available for 4-20 mA outputs or the amplified 0-5 or 0-10 Vdc outputs.
Omega has developed a Modular Manufacturing System so we can deliver almost any combination of pressure type, electrical output, pressure range and cable length with or without internal lightning/surge protection in 1-2 Weeks!
3 x Pressure Reference Types: Gauge pressure (vented through the cable), Sealed gauge pressure, Absolute pressure
4 x Electrical Outputs: mV/V, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, or 4-20 mA
Pressure Ranges: from 0-10 inH2O (0-250 mmH2O) to 0-1000 psi (0-703 mH2O)
The Standard cable length is 10 ft (3 m) and optional lengths are available up to 300 ft (91m).
SPECIFICATIONS PX709GW Series
Accuracy: Standard ±0.20% FS, BSL, Linearity, Hysteresis and Repeatability Combined
High Accuracy Option “HH” ±0.08% BSL
Operating Temperature: -18 to 79°C (0 to 175°F) with no solid freeze.
Compensated Temperature Range: -1 to 88°C (30 to 90¾F)
Thermal Effects (Over Compensated Temperature Range):
Ranges > 5 psi (350 mbar): ±0.3% span
Ranges ≤ 5 psi (350 mbar): ±0.5% span
Ranges > 5 psi (350 mbar): ±0.3% span
Ranges ≤ 5 psi (350 mbar): ±0.5% span
Approvals: ROHS Compliant
Minimum Resistance Between Transducer Body and Any Wire: 100 MΩ @ 50 Vdc (before surge protection)
Pressure Cycles: 1 million, minimum
Long Term Stability (1-Year): ±0.1% FS typical
Shock: 50 g, 11 ms half sine shock, Vertical and Horizontal
Vibration: ±20 g
Bandwidth: DC to 1 kHz typical
Response Time: <500 µms
CE Compliant: Meets EN 61326-1:2006 for Industrial locations (certified with 91 m (300 feet) cable length
Wetted Parts: 316L SS
Output: 100 mV @ 10 Vdc (Ratiometric 5 to 10 Vdc)
Supply Voltage: 5 to 10 Vdc (5 mA @ 10 Vdc)
Input/Output Resistance: 5000 Ω ±10% Typical
Output: 0 to 5 Vdc or 0 to 10 Vdc (3 or 4 wire user selectable)
Supply Voltage: 5 Vdc Output: 10 to 30 Vdc @ 10 mA
10 Vdc Output: 15 to 30 Vdc @ 10 mA
Output: 4 to 20 mA
Supply Voltage: 10 to 30 Vdc
Max Loop Resistance Ω: (Vs-10) x 50
The RH297 pinless moisture meter incorporates a built-in infrared thermometer and 20 point memory. Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings and monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with no surface damage with the pinless moisture sensor.
Remote pin-type probe is also included which allows for contact moisture readings [0.9 m (3′) cable length]. The RH297 has an easy-to-read, large dual display with automatic backlight feature and fast analog bargraph. Measure relative humidity and air temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact infrared temperature with built-in infrared design. Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, air temperature, infrared temperature, or relative humidity. Advanced functions provide grains per pound, dew point, vapor pressure calculations and programmable high/low moisture/humidity alarms. Features automatic calculation of differential temperature (IR-DP) to determine condensation point. The RH297 meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated, and with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
- Display: 3-digit primary display, 4-digit secondary display
- Vapor Pressure: 0 to 20.0kPA, calculated from temperature and RH measurements
- Dew Point: -30 to 100°C (-22 to 199°F)
- Mixing Ratio: 0 to 999 GPP (0 to 160g/kg)
- Sample Rate: 2 per second
- Backlight: White LED
- Memory: 20 point memory
- Bluetooth Range: Approximately 10 m (32′)
- Operating Temperature: 4 to 43°C (40 to 110°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 60°C (-14 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 90%, 0 to 30°C (32 to 86°F), 75%, 30 to 40°C (86 to 104°F), 45%, 104 to 122°F (40 to 50°C)
- Storage Humidity: 90%
- Power Supply: 9V battery (included)
- Battery Life: 6 to 8 weeks (4 hours/day use), using alkaline batteries
- Auto Power Off (APO): After 30 minutes (nominal) inactivity; APO function can be disabled by the user
- APO Quiescent Current: 50 µA maximum
- Dimensions: 165 x 70 x 38 mm (6.5 x 2.8 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
The RH87 is a digital multifunctional environmental meter which combines the function of sound level, luminometer, relative humidity meter, temperature meter and anemometer.
Power Requirements: 9V battery (included)
Low Battery Indication: Displayed
Display: 4½ digit backlit LCD
Response Time: 2 updates/second (display only)
Operating Temperature: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
Weight: 430 g (15.3 oz)
Dimensions: 280 L x 89 W x 50 mm H (11 x 3.5 x 2″)
Range Resolution Accuracy Temperature: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F) 0.1°C (0.1°F) ±-1.5°C (±2.7°F)
Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% RH 0.1% RH ±3% RH @ 750oF < 20% RH and > 80% RH 0.1% RH ±5% RH @ 75oF
Sound Level: 30 dB to 130 dB 0.1 dB ±1.5 dB
Light Level: 0 to 2000 Lux 1 Lux ±5% of Rdg plus 10, 2001 Lux to 20,000 Lux 10 Lux ±5% of Rdg plus 10, 20,001 Lux to 50,000 Lux 100 Lux ±5% of Rdg plus 10
Air Flow: 1.6 to 65.7 ft/s 0.1 ft/s ±3% of Rdg plus 10, 0.5 to 20 m/s 0.1 m/s ±3% of Rdg plus 10, 0.9 to 38.9 knots 0.1 knots ±3% of Rdg plus 10, 1.8 to 72 km/h 0.1 km/h ±3% of Rdg plus 10
Air Volume: 0 to 999,900 CFM 0.1 to 100 CFM ±3% of Rdg plus 10 0 to 999,900 CMM 0.1 to 1000 CMM ±3% of Rdg plus 10
Model 88304(*) – Flat, leaf-type thermocouple ideal for measuring layers of plywood, plastic, paper and various laminates, with long, 50 cm length. The thermocouple is ≈0.3 mm thick and protected by a ≈0.6 mm thick PFA sleeve, with 50 mm bare at the measurement end. Max. service temperature is 215°C. The 88304 is supplied with an OMEGA® OST standard-size connector with a TAS-2 standardto- mini adaptor, and TEC extension cable.
Model 88303(*) – Short leaf-type thermocouple ideal for measuring layers of plywood, plastic, paper and various laminates. The thermocouple is 25 mm long by ≈7.5 mm wide and ≈0.3 mm thick, protected at it’s base by a 6 mm long by ≈0.6 mm thick PFA sleeve. Max. service temperature is 215°C. The 88303 is supplied with an OMEGA® OST standard-size connector with a TAS-2 standard-to-mini adaptor, and TEC extension cable.
Model 88309(*) – Fast response flat leaf-type thermocouple ideal for measuring layers of plywood, plastic, paper and various laminates. The thermocouple is 100 mm long and 0.05 mm thick. Max. service temperature is 210°C . The 88309 is supplied with an OMEGA® TAS-3 adaptor and TEC extension cable.
Model 88402(*) and Model 88401(*) – Magnetized probes, suitable for long term contact pressure. Requires 10 minutes to reach full surface temperature. The 88401 is rated to max. surface temperature of 250°C. The 88402 is rated to max. service temperature of 400°C.
Model 88302(*) – Flat leaf-type thermocouple ideal for measuring layers of plywood, plastic, paper and various laminates. The small transition allows the probe to be permanently mounted in many installations. Max. surface temperature is 210°C. The 88302 is supplied with an OMEGA® TAS-3 adaptor and TEC extension cable.